Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32962, p28
The article presents market statistics on short-term tax-exempt yields, the price of U.S. Securities and new-issue balances.
- Munis Rally Following Stock Market Tumble. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/28/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32577, p2
The article provides updates on the municipal bond market of the U.S. for February 2007. In February 27, 2007, the bond markets rallied after bearish economic data prompted a stock market sell-off that saw the Dow Jones industrial average nosedive 416 points. According to municipal bond traders,...
- Munis Slightly Firmer on Treasuries' Gains. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market yield for June 2007 in the U.S. The tax-exempt market was slightly firmer, following up the Treasuries' gains and mostly benign economic data. According to traders, municipal yields were lower by about two basis points in moderate...
- Scarcity Value Gives BABs a Boost. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;6/8/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33529, p1
The article reports on the growth of the Build America Bond (BAB) program. It mentions that the scarcity value has played a big role on the value appreciation and outperformance of the program and has kept the demands for BABs high. It also notes that the expiration of the program has raised...
- Munis Firmer as Demand Stays High. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/6/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32830, p2
The article focuses on the increased rate of municipal bond and the demand for bonds in the U.S. market. Survey reveals that the market performed well because buyers continue to flock the bond market. The Treasury market has showed losses which continue its disengagement from tax-exempts....
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31672, p31
Presents information on the securities market in the U.S. as of July 8, 2003. Prices of various U.S. securities; Yields of short-term tax-exempt securities; Index of municipal bonds.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/8/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33197, p35
The article presents several market statistics in the U.S. including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, and securities prices.
- Munis Weaker on Home Sales Figure. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32594, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. In March 30, 2007, the municipal market was slightly weaker as existing home sales came in higher than expected. Traders asserts that tax-exempt yields were higher by about one basis point. According to one trader in New...
- Munis Finish a Bit Weaker in Light Trading. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/23/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32635, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for May 2007. On May 23, the tax-exempt market was slightly weaker following losses sustained by the Treasury market. According to one trader in New York, the market is starting to fade with the Treasury market and it is...