Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p40
Presents statistics on ratings of general obligation bonds yields according to the data of financial information company Municipal Market Data, as of November 02, 2001. Bond rating for 2011; Proposed yields of the bonds in 2031.
- California GOs Trading Well Ahead of $1.9B Sale. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;8/21/2015, p1
California general obligation bonds were trading like double-A credits ahead of the state's planned $1.9 billion GO sale, according to the Municipal Market Data scale.
- Nine Months Later, Market Still 'Skittish' About Louisiana Bonds. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32390, p7
The article presents information on the performance of Louisiana bonds in the U.S. bond market. About nine months after Hurricane Katrina devastated the Louisiana coast, Louisiana bonds are still trading at higher yields in comparison to other U.S. states. Municipal Market Data reported that...
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Nov. 29, 2004. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p39
This article presents a list of bond ratings in various states, in the U.S., published in the December 1, 2004 issue of the "The Bond Buyer." These informations were provided by the Municipal Market Data, Moody's Investors Service Inc., Standard & Poors Rating Services, Fitch Ratings Inc.
- CONNECTICUT: Kroll Rolls Out 1st Ratings. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;4/2/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33689, p9
The article reports on the issuance of an AA rating for the 14 billion general obligation bonds for Connecticut from Kroll Bond Ratings.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p21
The article presents statistics related to the U.S. money marketing including the rates of short-term tax-exempted yields from March 17, 2009-March 16, 2010, the prices of securities, and the increasing rates of visible bond supply from February 3-March 17, 2010.
- UBS Prices Maui Debt. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;9/1/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32458, p47
The article focuses on the market ratings of UBS Securities LLC for the $25.3 million general obligation (GO) bonds of Maui County, Hawaii. The GO bonds have yields ranging from 3.63% to 4.31% on maturities ranging from 2011 to 2021. According to the deputy director of finance for Maui, the debt...
- Munis Unchanged to a Bit Firmer. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p2
The article reports on the financial performance of municipal bond market in the U.S. According to the author, economist forecasted an increase in jobless claims by 360,000 and the benchmark yield of the Treasury market opened at 3.49% and ended at 3.34%, however, economic calendar does not pose...
- Officials: Good Ratings, Investor Interest Depend on Disclosure. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p32
Good disclosure practices are a must for any issuer that wants to receive and maintain good ratings and wants investors to have free rein to purchase their bonds, officials said at the 2003 Disclosure Conference hosted by the Municipal Advisory Council of Texas on June 13, 2003. Furthermore,...