FSA Picks First Muni DirectorRichbourg to Lead Five Finance Teams
- Financial Security Assurance expands, especially in the West. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p33
Reports on the performance of Financial Security Assurance Inc. as of October 24, 1997. Increase on its national market share; Attribution of its success to a fully staffed office in San Francisco, California; Benefits of its acquisition of Capital Guaranty Insurance Co.
- FSA rises in the bond insurers ranks. Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p38
Reports on the rise in Financial Security Assurance's market position for the first half of 1998. Result of a reshuffle among bond insurers.
- FSA's Eric Friedland Tapped to Be NFMA Chairman in 2006. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p43
The article focuses on Eric Friedland, a director at Financial Security Assurance Inc. in New York City, who is going to become chairman of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts for a one-year term. The term starts on January 1. Friedland, who is currently vice chairman of the analyst...
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33650, p7
The article offers information on the top 10 e-mailed stories of the journal including former Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc.'s executive Scott Richbourg who will join Hudson-Greenwich Partners LLC, the California's redevelopment agencies (RDAs), and the Pension Disclosure Project.
- Rhode Island Convention Center Authority Back With $58M Deal. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p3
Rhode Island Convention Center Authority issued an insured, $57.71 million refunding revenue bond deal on June 24, 2003. Credit rating company Fitch Ratings Inc. assigned the Series 2003A bonds AA-minus in its first underlying rating of the authority's debt. The structure of Series 2003A bonds,...
- After stop at ACA, Bozzo joins FSA. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;07/07/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30429, p34
Reports on Andrea Bozzo's appointment as director of Financial Security Assurance Inc.'s northern municipal bond group. Career history; Reaction to her departure from Fitch IBCA Inc.; Clients at Fitch.
- Bond Insurers: FSA Enters the Guaranteed Investment Contract Business. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p6
Reports on the expansion of U.S.-based Financial Security Assurance Inc. (FSA) into the guaranteed investment contract field from bond insurance. Factors contributed to the expansion of business by FSA; Business strategies of FSA.
- FSA premium income up. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/26/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30755, p25
Reports on the increase of Financial Security Assurance's premium in the third quarter of 1999.
- Bank of America snares Credit Suisse MD to be new Euro chief. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;8/8/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the recruitment of Richard Gray as chief of legal for Europe and Asia division of Bank of America Corp. Confirmation of the resignation of Gray at Credit Suisse; Result of the expansion of the bank's legal function; Plans of the bank to bolster its London legal service to support the...