- Editor's Note. Scott, Robert W. // Accounting Technology;2008 Year in Review Supplement, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue related to various software applications that are used in the professional tax and accounting fields.
- Tax forms features converge. Ma, Karen // Accounting Technology;Apr98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p21
Focuses on the differences in compact disc-read only memory-based tax forms offered by CPSystems, STF Services and Computer Language Research (CLR). Features of each tax forms programs provided by three companies; Removal of MS-DOS from CLR and STF's forms programs; Reason for removing the...
- CLR launches new accounting division. // Practical Accountant;Jun96, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p16
Reports that the Computer Language Research Inc. has formed a new division to develop and market accounting software products and services.
- Taxation. Gellis, Harold C. // CPA Journal;Nov93, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p16
Features computer programs for tax accounting. Computer Language Research's E-form; Microsoft's Windows-based Arthur Andersen Corporate Tax Solutions; Price Waterhouse's Tax Management System; TMS Lite; PW-Wire; MicroVision's Fixed Assets Relief; Tax Relief 1040.
- Software programs to make a CPA's life easier. Mingelgreen, Mark S. // CPA Journal;Nov93, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p38
Reviews computer software useful for tax matters other than preparation of tax returns. Abra Cadabra Software Inc.'s AbraPay Payroll System; Innovative Professional Softwares Inc.'s Business Valuation with Ratios & Graphs; Front Row Systems' CPA Ticker Database; More. INSETS: Criteria for...
- Tax services and tax forms on CD-ROM. Warner, Paul D. // CPA Journal;Nov93, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p48
Reviews two software packages that utilize CD-ROM technology. CCH Access CD-ROM system, a tax service for research; Performance; Evaluation; Cost; System requirements; E-Form from CLR/Fast-Tax, software that generates tax forms; System requirements.
- Keeping up with the new tax law. Hotch, Ripley // Nation's Business;Mar94, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p45
Announces the introduction of software for computing taxes. `Andrew Tobias' TaxCut,' from Meca Software Incorporated; `TurboTax,' from ChipSoft Incorporated; `CA Simply Tax For Windows,' from Computer Associates International Incorporated.
- Finding the right 1040 software. Demery, Paul // Practical Accountant;Oct95, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p37
Compares various tax preparation software and discusses the state of the market for such products. Computer operating system Windows 95; Advantages of software; Examples of software including EasyGo; Veritax; Drake; Tax Relief 1040.
- 1040 tax software. // Practical Accountant;Nov97 Buyer's Guide, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p73
Presents an index of suppliers of 1040 tax accounting computer software.