- The 01' Ball and Chain? // Current Events;11/17/2006, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p4
A cartoon that depicts a soldier from the U.S. troops is presented.
- Thinking. // Highlights;Nov2012, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p7
A cartoon is presented about the homecoming of military personnel.
- Cartoon. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);3/28/2012, Vol. 109 Issue 51, p3A
A cartoon is presented on the conditions of a military personnel from the first to fourth deployment.
- HOMECOMINGS. Dunn, Allan // Saturday Evening Post;12/15/1945, Vol. 218 Issue 24, p26
A caricature about the homecoming of the soldiers is presented.
- A NIGHT ON A TROOP TRAIN WITH THE PARATROOPERS. // Saturday Evening Post;5/8/1943, Vol. 215 Issue 45, p22
Cartoons about soldiers in a troop train are presented.
- Off Beat. // Wenatchee Business Journal;May2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p22
A cartoon is presented about soldiers on duty.
- Cartoon Connection. Lewis, Ke // Cobblestone;Feb2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p49
Several cartoons about war and military life are presented.
- Cartoons. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);2/10/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 45, p4A
A cartoon is presented about discrimination among gay soldiers.
- Girls in the military. // Eureka Street;4/22/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p49
A cartoon is presented regarding a woman who wants to join the military.