- SSRM Snags Invesco Pro. // Investment Management Weekly;12/1/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the appointment of Arthur Barry as senior VP and portfolio manager of the large-capital value fund of State Street Research & Management Co. in the U.S. Career background of Barry; Responsibilities of Barry as portfolio manager.
- MetLife Unit Signs Former Football Pro. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;9/26/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 185, p8
Reports on State Street Research and Management Co.'s hiring of former football player Kenneth Shaw to sell investment management services to rich clients. Naming of Shaw as regional sales vice president of State Street Research's private client group based in California.
- Simplified prospectuses help State Street. Moore, Michael O'D. // American Banker;5/19/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 94, p11
Presents information on the State Street Research and Management (SSRM) company in relation to their mutual fund propectuses. Details on the advantages of using this system; Information on the type of languages that the propectuses have been translated into; Why the plain English versions are...
- Wanted: Trustee, record keeper. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;9/16/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p42
Reports on the search for a master trustee and record keeper at State Street Research & Management Co.
- Met Life unit offering strategic income fund. Kapiloff, Howard // American Banker;9/18/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 179, p11
Reports that State Street Research and Management Co. has introduced a bond fund for investors seeking high monthly income.
- State Street Research adds bond fund and 3 asset-allocation funds. Talley, Karen // American Banker;10/11/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 196, p8
Reports on the improvement of State Street Research & Management Co.'s 401(K) offerings by the addition of three asset-allocation funds and an intermediate bond fund. Combination of stocks, bonds and cash instruments to create portfolios that meet customers' risk criteria.
- Executive Moves. // Money Management Executive;11/3/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 43, p6
Provides an update on financial executives in the financial services industry of the U.S. as of November 3, 2003. Selection of Martin L. Flanagan and Gregory E. Johnson as co-chief executive officers of Franklin Resources Inc.; Appointment of Kevin N. Wilkins as head of distribution for both...
- State Street Unites Pension Offerings in New Unit. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;09/27/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 186, p8
Reports on Boston, Massachusetts-based money management firm State Street Research and Management Co.'s combination of retirement services offerings into a new division for its institutional clients. Lines of pension products offered; Plan to develop additional products and marketing materials.
- State Street Research equity fund rated 1st. Moore, Michael O'D. // American Banker;1/14/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 9, p9
Reports that State Street Research & Management Co.'s mutual fund has won the title of best performing equity fund for 1996 from Lipper Analytical Services Inc.