Disclosure Event Unveiled
- MSRB: Dealers Would Have to Disclose Markups on Principal Transactions. Casey, Jack // Bondbuyer.com;9/25/2015, p7
The article reports on the rule changes proposed by the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB), requiring dealers acting as principals to disclose markups and markdowns in transactions with retail customers.
- Bond: Disclose Swap Fees. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/26/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32246, p1
Reports on the recommendation of Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board chairman Amelia A. J. Bond for securities dealers and advisers that do derivatives transactions in connection with municipal bond deals to disclose information about their fees to the issuers in the U.S. Advice for dealers...
- MSRB Unveils EMMA Updates, Including New Search Feature. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/27/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33206, p20
The article reports on the move of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to unveil several improvements to its Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) Web site in Washington. This includes a new search tool that will allow users from the bond market to easily access specific continuing...
- NRMSIRs Mixed on MSRB's Web-Based Disclosure Paper. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/11/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31055, p1
Reports on the mixed reaction of municipal securities repositories about the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's (MSRB) proposal to create a Web-based centralized index that would list all secondary financial market disclosure filings by municipal issuers and borrowers. Points...
- MSRB to Meet With 'Muni Council' in October. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/26/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31189, p4
Reports the plan of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to hold a meeting for the improvement of financial disclosures in the United States. Development of a web site for information disclosure; Participants of the meeting; Exclusion the municipal securities information repositories...
- MSRB, housing group launch electronic disclosure program. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;
Reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board and the National Council of State Housing Agencies are launching an electronic financial disclosure program in the United States. Details of the pilot program; Benefits from electronic disclosure.
- Muni Rulemakers Eye Pension Disclosure Info. Ackerman, Andrew // American Banker;2/2/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 18, p11
The article reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board is seeking to encourage additional disclosure about public pension plans in the U.S.
- S&P to Issuers: Disclose Bank Loans Early and in Detail. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;2/19/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34062, p1
The article informs that the financial services company Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC, urged municipal bond issuers to fully disclose their bank loans and other alternative financings in a report released on February 18, 2014. Topics discussed were lack of transparency in the capital...
- MSRB Hosts Closed Meeting for Muni Market Leaders. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/10/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31054, p4
Reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) is sponsoring a meeting for January 11, 2001, for leaders of all the major municipal market groups in the United States to discuss their agenda for 2001 and common areas of interest or concern. Schedule of the meeting to coincide...