- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p38
Presents statistics of reoffering yields in the U.S. bond market from March-October 2001. Date of bond issue; Maturity of yield after 25 years; Details of other offerings.
- Munis Track Volatile Treasuries; Citigroup Prices MassPort Deal. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31641, p2
The U.S. municipal bond market had some developments in the volatile governments sector on May 21, 2003, while in the new-issue market Citigroup Global Markets Inc. priced 305 million dollar in Massachusetts Port Authority revenue bonds.In the secondary market, traders reported fairly active...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31684, p33
Presents market statistics on bond market in the U.S. as of July 24, 2003. Details for yield on short-term tax-exempt bonds; Yields for municipal market general obligations; Prices for the U.S. securities and notes.
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33191, p1
The article presents statistics on the U.S. bond yields to par call and yields to maturity as of September 29, 2009.
- Pennsylvania's $473M Turnpike Deal Delayed Due to Falling Treasury Yields. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p3
The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission's (PTC) sale of 473 million dollar of refunding and new-money oil franchise tax revenue bonds to fund construction of the long-awaited Mon/Fayette Expressway project has been postponed for at least two months in view of falling Treasury yields, a PTC official...
- Baltimore's $69.3M Wastewater/Water Deal Will Include Interest Rate Swap. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p4
The negotiated sale includes 20.2 million in revenue bonds for water projects and 49.1 dollar in revenue bonds for wastewater projects, said Stanley Milesky, Baltimore's chief of treasury management. Both series of bonds have a final maturity date of June 30, 2033, and will be swapped after the...
- Indexes Continue Fall to Record Lows Amid Deflation Fears, Greenspan Testimony. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p6
The Bond Buyer yield indexes, as well as the 30-year Treasury bond yield and the 10-year Treasury note yield, continued to decline in a week which was marked by fears of deflation, which were driven away by testimony from U.S. Federal Reserve Board chairman Alan Greenspan. On May 19, 2003,...
- Making the grade. Popplewell, Keith // Money Marketing;1/8/2004, p26
Comments on the changes on the corporate bond market in that yield premiums over gilts for high-grade-corporate bonds have widened significantly. Developments in the fixed-interest market which are important to financial advisers selecting appropriate funds.
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p1
The article reports on the municipal bond market in New York which continues to hammer away at long-term tax-free bonds as dealers question whether there is sufficient capacity to absorb a bombardment of new paper. It states that Triple-A rated tax-free bonds with maturities 25 years or more...