- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Mixed. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;11/24/2015, p31
The article reports that the weekly average yield to maturity of The Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index in the U.S. decreased in November 2015.
- Muni Yields Fall 5 to 7 Basis Points; Nassau County Sells $504M Deal. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/15/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31636, p2
Municipal bond yields declined five to seven basis points on May 14, 2003, responding to a rallying Treasury market, while in the new-issue bond market underwriters have priced 504 million dollar of Nassau County, New York, Interim Finance Authority sales tax-secured bonds. Retail business has...
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p33
Presents bond market statistics on several reoffering yields as of March 21, 2001. Offerings in various parts of the United States.
- Municipal Market Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p34
Presents information on market yields of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of January 7, 2002.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p34
Presents information on market yields of municipal and general obligation bonds in the U.S. as of January 4, 2002.
- A Decade of Municipal Bond Finance. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p38
Presents information on municipal bonds finance in the U.S. from the year 1992 to 2001. Dollar volume of bonds for each year; Yields of bonds issued by different departments; Definition of purpose categories.
- Bond Conundrum. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/9/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on long-end bond yields which have remained tamed and have even headed to multi-year lows despite a pick-up in risky assets from stocks to carry trade currencies.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR DEC. 29, 2006. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32540, p25
A chart is presented depicting the yield curves of plain and insured government obligation bonds issued by several states in the U.S. including Missouri, Minnesota, and Michigan as of December 29, 2006.
- Romania: Government Must Accept Higher Yields. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/18/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p15
The article examines the need for the Romanian government to accept debt-auction bids beyond 7% at auctions of domestic debt.