Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes
- Most Bond Buyer Indexes Down in Light Pre-Holiday Action. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/25/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33223, p7
The article reports on the decline in bond yield indexes in November 2009 in the U.S. It mentions Georgia which sold 603 million dollars of debt to Citigroup Inc. and Loop Capital Markets which priced 280 million dollars of taxable Build America Bonds for the Illinois State Toll Highway...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/9/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33711, p17
Statistics are presented on the amount of U.S. Securities Prices, the value of Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes, and the amount of municipal bond index in the U.S.
- Harmful Side Effects. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Sponsor;Sep2012, p7
The article reports that Moody's Investor Services has released a request for comment regarding a proposal to execute four changes to pension reporting by state and local governments in the U.S. One proposed adjustment to pension liability and cost information reporting is that actuarial accrued...
- Fitch Integrated Into Several Indices. // High Yield Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p2
Reports on the plans of Banc of America Securities LLC and Lehman Brothers Inc. to incorporate Fitch Ratings into their bond index methodologies in the U.S. Coverage of Fitch in the investment grade index eligible universe; Means of improving the companies' financial situation; Determination of...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33177, p21
Several charts are presented depicting bonds yields, indexes and prices in the U.S. as of August 31, 2009 including short-term tax-exempt yields, the Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes, and the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33261, p21
The article presents market statistics that includes the Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields, One-Year Note Index, and Municipal Bond Index and Prices.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33605, p18
A chart is presented which shows the performance comparisons of the corporate bond indexes of Merrill Lynch & Co. for October 24, 2011.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33703, p18
A chart is presented which lists the performance comparisons of Merrill Lynch & Co. corporate bond indexes for April 23, 2012 including industrials, banks, and utilities.
- Non-traditional strategies find a willing audience: Pension
funds are quick to accept managers' new absolute-return
approaches. Appell, Douglas // Pensions & Investments;5/3/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p3
Money managers are striking pay dirt with strategies that promise positive returns whether major stock and bond indexes are waxing or waning. Turbulent markets have left pension funds hungry for less volatile returns and money managers will offer absolute-return products to meet that demand as...