- Arizona Agency on Tight Schedule to Nail Down Cards Stadium Site. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p3
Reports the selection of site for the construction of the Arizona Cardinals stadium. Issuance of revenue bonds; Absence of constructing in an Indian reservation; Realization of the development plan.
- Hamilton County, Ohio, Prepares Sale for Cincinnati Reds. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/23/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31001, p5
Reports on the plan of Hamilton County, Ohio to sell 275 million dollars of bonds for the Cincinnati Reds stadium. Structure of the bonds; Payment plans.
- St. Louis Lawmakers Hope Governor Will Endorse Stadium Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31124, p36
Reports on the issuance of bonds for the construction of a stadium for the Saint Louis Cardinals in Saint Louis, Illinois. Structure of the bonds; Payment terms.
- Chicago Officials Rule Against Soldier Field Bond Referendum. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p3
No abstract available.
- Amid Growing Dissent, Chicago Stadium Deal Gets Pricing Date. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/25/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31188, p3
Reports on the bonds that will be issued for the renovation of Soldier Field Stadium in Chicago, Illinois. Structure of the bonds; Details of the renovation plan.
- ISFA Board OKs Soldier Field Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p1
Reports on the plan of the Illinois Sports Facilities Authority to sell nearly 400 million dollar of general purpose government revenue bonds. Payment for the renovation of Soldier Field Stadium; Structure of the bonds.
- Illinois House Set to Vote on Soldier Field Renovation Money. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/30/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31027, p4
Reports on the bond offering of Illinois to renovate Chicago's Soldier Field Stadium. Structure of the bonds; Use of the proceeds from the bonds.
- MINNESOTA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p31
Reports on the plans of Minnesota-based baseball team Minnesota Twins for construction of a $ 300 million stadium that would be financed by the team. Bond issue involved in the plan; Provision of an interest-free loan by Saint Paul, Minnesota; Introduction of a bill related to the bond issue of...
- Vote Due on K.C. Stadiums. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p1
The article reports on the vote of Jackson, Missouri legislators for the final stadium development plan of Major League Baseball's Kansas City Royals and the Kansas City Chief of the National Football League. The project will be financed by tax increases outlined in an April 4, 2006 referendum....