- IDFA maneuvers to stay in business until its debt cap climbs. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30773, p36
Reports that the Illinois Development Finance Authority has approved eight revenue bond deals. Structure of the deals under the state-imposed borrowing limits; Increase of the debt cap of the state.
- No More Snags Seen for Planned $230 million Evanston Northwestern Healthcare Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31142, p40
Reports on Evanston Northwestern Healthcare's plan to move forward with its proposed $230 million bond sale in late 2001 after the Illinois Development Finance Authority gave its final approval to revisions in the issue. Structure and pricing of Evanston Northwestern's bonds.
- Illinois Agency Continues to Expand Role as Conduit Issuer. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p48
Reports on the expansion of the role of the Illinois Development Finance Authority as conduit bond issuer. University of Chicago's plan to borrow $ 250 million new-money and refunding transaction through the agency; Number of private state colleges already served by the development finance...
- Illinois Lining Up $150 Million Revolving Fund Deal for Spring. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p1
Reports on the sale of bonds by Illinois Development Finance Authority on behalf of the state and U.S. Environment Protection Agency. Provision of the low-cost loans to municipalities; Approval of the deal by the authority; Existence of the need to raise additional capital for the program;...
- Illinois Agency Gives Initial OK to Trinity Health Issue for Loyola Deal. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;8/18/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33568, p5
The article reports on the preliminary approval received by Michigan-based Trinity Health Corp. from Illinois Finance Authority for its planned sale of its million dollars debt tied to its acquisition of Loyola University Health System in Chicago. One of the purposes of the proceeds will be...
- Illinois jacks up development finance authority's debt capacity. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30782, p7
Reports on Illinois state lawmakers' approval of proposals to increase the Illinois Development Finance Authority's borrowing capacity and make it easier for non-home-rule cities to seek approval to levy a sales tax for infrastructure. Approval during traditional fall veto session; $1 billion...
- Illinois Is Showing Faith. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31573, p1
Reports on the approval of faith-based organizations in the U.S. to act as issuer for their proposed bond transactions granted by the Illinois Development Finance Authority (IDFA) as of February 2003. IDFA approval to the Salvation Army for a multi-million dollar bond sale; Other organizations...
- Illinois Development Agency's Board Expands Its Roster. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/16/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30914, p4
Indicates that the Illinois Development Finance Authority board will soon grow in size from 15 to 17 members. Aspects of legislation signed by Governor George Ryan; Aim to accommodate the wishes of Republican Senate President James Philip who represents a DuPage County district.
- Illinois Forgoes Rating From S&P on Triple-A SRF Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/7/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31403, p3
Reports the rating of the Illinois Development Finance Authority's state revolving deal. View of the market participants on the omission of Standard & Poor rating; Basis of the ratings; Presentation of the biggest borrower of the revolving fund.