Moody's to Wisconsin: Budget Woes Jeopardize Rating
- MICHIGAN: Pontiac Schools Rating Cut. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/14/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33962, p5
The article describes the lowering of financial rating of the Pontiac City School District, Michigan by the bond credit rating business Moody's Investors Service Inc. on August, 8, 2013.
- Hard Noses At Agencies. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/1/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 26, p13
Reports the conservatism rating agency, Moody's Investors Service in the U.S. Expansion and realignment of analyst from Moody; Focus on energy trading sector; Decision of Moody to downgrade Calpine Corp. to junk status.
- Borrowers could handle incremental rises in the base rate, says Moody's. THOMAS, PAUL // Mortgage Strategy;8/5/2015, p8
The article reports on the claim of ratings agency Moody's that borrowers in Great Britain will be able to handle incremental increases in base rate and arrears levels are likely to rise only slightly.
- Moody's the Second Rater to Give Miami Debt a Negative Outlook. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;4/12/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33297, p3
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service was the second national rating agency in the U.S. to give a negative outlook on the debt of Miami in Florida in 2010. It says that Moody's affirmed the A2 rating on the outstanding general obligation bonds of the city worth 33.9 million U.S....
- Moody's: Few Euro CLOs to See Losses. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p35
The article reports on a report from rating agency Moody's Investors Service which claims that though the economy of Europe is struggling, it is unlikely that bonds backed by non-investment-grade corporate loans will incur any principal losses. It mentions that collateralized loan obligations...
- Moody's Upgrades Nassau County, N.Y. IFA. Brawn, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31627, p28
Rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. is upgrading the Nassau County Interim Finance Authority (NIFA) in New York to Aa2 from Aa3 as the county's fiscal overseer gets set to issue 405 million dollars in sales tax-secured debt. The agency cited the strength and stability of Nassau County's...
- Moody's Realigns Analysts; Boicourt Named Head of Merged Team. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;6/29/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31171, p3
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has realigned its infrastructure finance team to include analysts covering states and large cities in the United States. Goal to increase efficiency in serving clients; Renee Boicourt's appointment to the post of manager of the merged team.
- Moody's Changes Cleveland's Debt Outlook to Negative. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31518, p6
Reports on the change of rating by rating agency Moody's Investors Services for Cleveland's general obligation debt issue. Ratings given to the issue by rating agency Standard & Poor's; Features of the bonds; Reason for change in ratings of the issue.
- Moody's Report Outlines Construction Boom for Hospitals. Daulerio, A. J. // Bond Buyer;4/18/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32113, p33
Forecasts the growth in hospital spending by Moody's Investors Service Inc in the U.S. Issuance of debt for hospital construction and renovation; Development of bigger and new facilities; Installation of advance technology.