Senate BillTo Target10-Year Rule
- Washington State Housing Bond Ceiling to Rise $2 Billion. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;1/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32303, p29
The article reports on the increase of the bonding capacity of the Washington State Housing Finance Commission from three billion dollars to five billion dollars under a bill approved by the state Senate's Housing Finance Committee. Programs of the commission include below market rate mortgages...
- Analyst: Zero Down-Payment Bill Could Spur More Single-Family Bonds. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31849, p4
Focuses on the bill sponsored by Representative Patrick Tiberi to authorize the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development to insure single-family mortgages. Comments of Wendy Dolber, managing director at Standard & Poor's Corp., concerning the bill; Terms under Tiberi's proposal;...
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;10/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32483, p38
The article presents a list of the status of legislative bills in the U.S., including HR 3768: Hurricane Katrina Tax Relief Act of 2005, about the eased use of single-family mortgage revenue bonds in disaster impact areas, S. 2020, HR 4297: Fiscal 2006 Tax Reconciliation Act, about reporting of...
- State Housing Appeals Board. // Illinois Register;9/14/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 37, p14050
A summary is presented of a bill creating the Illinois State Housing Appeals Board.
- Kimberly Green, Indiana Housing Finance Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p42
Focuses on the operation of Indiana Housing Finance Authority. Increase of the availability of housing funds; Management of mortgage revenue bonds; Amount of tax-exempt bonds issued for the year 2000.
- Connecticut HFA Sells $275M for Fund. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33267, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority to sell 275 million dollars of bonds to establish a revolving fund.
- Lawmaker's Bill Would Ease Advance-Refunding Limits. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p4
Reports on a possible legislation on a Senate bill in the U.S. Senate as of February 2003, that could ease advance-refunding restrictions related to bonds, allowing states and local governments to take advantage of low interest rates. Details of the bill; Person who introduced the legislation...
- Bill Would Expand IDB Financings, Allow Bank Deductibility on Issues. Duff, Susanna // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p5
Reports on the introduction of a tax legislation in the U.S. House as of February 2003, that would allow more facilities to be financed with industrial development bonds and apply bank deductibility to such bonds on a limited basis. Provisions of the bill; Person who introduced the bill; Impact...
- Bill Could Give Harris Country, Tex., Role in Galveston Bridge. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31594, p7
Reports on a legislative bill to give commissioners of Harris County, Texas the authority to issue bonds secured by a number of revenue sources. Provisions under the bill; Implications of the approval of the bill for the county; Senator who introduced the bill.