LEGS by Monica
- American Beauty. Sonnenburg, Beth // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;May2000, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p92
Features woman bodybuilder Monica Brant. Preparation of Brant for the 1999 Fitness Olympia; Her precontest diet; Training regime of Brant.
- Monica's magic. Boubion, Michelle Basta // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;May99, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p118
Profiles bodybuilder Monica Brant. Exercise regimen; Secrets to success; Career highlights.
- MONICA BRANT unveiled. Boubion, Michelle Basta // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Dec2001, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p48
Interviews Monica Brant, a 1998 fitness champion. What she misses in fitness competition; Examples of crazy things she has done in her life; Qualities and characteristics Brant looks for in a man.
- flawless FIGURE. McGlashan, Lara; Brant, Monica // Muscle & Fitness Hers;Apr2005, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p62
Features bodybuilder Monica Brant. Personal background; Marriage with bodybuilder Scott Peckman; Steps in performing Brant's recommended lower-body exercise.
- Lynn Wins First Figure Crown. Sonnenburg, Beth // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Jul2003, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p174
Reports that Jenny Lynn has won the Figure International crown at the 2003 Arnold Figure Weekend. Scope of her training regimen; Challenge posed by rival Monica Brant in the competition; Routines involved in figure competitions.
- muscle mixers. Berg, Michael // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;May2001, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p88
Provides tips on leg exercises recommended by four bodybuilding experts. Darrem Charles, 1998 Ironman Professional Invitational runner-up; Jay Cutler, 2000 Night of Champions winner; Monica Brant, 1998 Fitness Olympia champion; Robert Lopez, 1998-99 NPC USA Light-Heavyweight runner-up.
- STAND & DELIVER. Rossi, Carey; Odiatu, Kary // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Aug2004, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p194
Features bodybuilder Kary Odiatu and her leg training regimen. Career highlights; Family background; Romanian Deadlift exercise; Straddle Box Jump exercise.
- LEG LESSONS. Johnson, Tanji; Johnson, Safiya // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Jan2007, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p206
This article discusses leg strengthening exercises for women. Quotes are provided from female bodybuilders Tanji and Safiya Johnson regarding leg exercises, and the Johnsons note that leg training is best performed with a rest in between weight lifting sets. The article also states that women...
- No Turning Back. Boubion, Michelle Basta // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Oct2001, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p128
Profiles bodybuilder Monica Brant. Career background in bodybuilding; Information on her commercial modeling career; Workout tips for the back muscles.