U.S. Securities Prices
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p33
Presents a chart depicting the U.S. securities prices. Treasury bond index of Lehman Brothers Inc.; Yield of treasury notes and bonds.
- Lehman fights to repudiate its image as a bond shop. Keggan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p3
Focuses on the attempt of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. to change the bond market's perception of its stability as a financial institution. Lehman's recognition of its weakness in areas such as asset management; Factors attributed to the decline of the fixed income bond revenues of the company...
- MSDW and Lehman now rule shrunken 30-year kingdom. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/08/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the dominance of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Lehman Brothers Inc. in the long-bond market as of April 2000. Lehman's increase in market share for United States non-convertible debt of 29.5 to 30.5 years in maturity; Rise in Morgan Stanley's market share of 30-year issuance;...
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields . // Bond Buyer;10/15/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31491, p43
Presents information on short-term tax-exempt offerings present in the U.S. bond market as of October 15, 2002. Municipal market index for the commercial paper on October 11, 2002; Lehman Brothers Inc.'s money market municipal index for October 10, 2002; Bond Market association municipal swap...
- Municipal Prices Finish Mixed; Select Yields Lowered in Primary. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31246, p2
Focuses on bond market trading highlights for October 17, 2001, in the United States. Underwriters' decision to lower yields on major negotiated new issues; Investors' consideration of Federal Reserve Board chairman Alan Greenspan's testimony before a congressional hearing; Lehman Brothers...
- Time for overhaul. Folk, Douglas // Pensions & Investments;04/19/99, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p12
Argues that the United States bond market is in need of a major overhaul. Alleged failure of domestic bond market indexes to reflect the enormity of the universe of potential investments; Differences between the indexes from Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch and Salomon Smith Barney Inc. with...
- Wal-Mart mandate lands Lehman among bond elite. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/09/99, Vol. 65 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the entry of Lehman Brothers into the elite bond market through its pricing of a $5.75 billion corporate debt deal for Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Winning of the sole book-runner mandate; Firm's lack of long-term lending or management relationship with Wal-Mart.
- San Jose Agency Tests Competitive Market With $100M. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/28/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32991, p26
The article reports on the plan of San Jose Redevelopment Agency to test competitive market with $100 million of tax-allocation bonds on October 20, 2008 in California. It states that the agency is negotiating deals that have prevailed the market since the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers Holdings...
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Wisniewski, Mary; Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31241, p6
Reports developments related to the bond industry in the United States as of October 2001. Acquisition of Morgan Stanley's office tower by the Lehman brothers; Relocation plans of Lehman Brothers; Details on the launching of AutEx FI by Thomson Financial Securities Co.