NEW MEXICO: Ktech Gets OK
- DTV RECEIVER/CONVERTER/STATIC PSIP AND VIDEO GENERATOR. // TV Technology;11/9/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 23, p42
The article offers brief information on KTech Corp.'s FRQ-3000 receiver/converter/static Program and System Information Protocol (PSIP) and video generator.
- Ktech Engineers Growth, Energizes Albuquerque. // New Mexico Business Journal;Mar2007, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on the advantage of the expansion of Albuquerque, New Mexico-based engineering services and manufacturing firm Ktech Corp. to the city. The company completed its 84,000 square-foot headquarters in the Sandia Science and Technology Park using a $10 million industrial revenue...
- Raytheon Acquires Direct Energy Capabilities of Ktech Corp. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;6/14/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 53, p4
The article reports that Raytheon Co. (RTN) has announced that it has acquired key assets of Ktech Corp. According to RTN, the move will boost its capabilities in directed energy. Taylor Lawrence, president of Raytheon Missile Systems, said that Ktech's expertise in directed energy and pulsed...
- Ktech: Where Technology Meets Business. Stanton, Eileen // New Mexico Business Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p8
Focuses on professional and technical services being offered by Ktech Corp. Details of the incorporation of the company; Career background of chairman of the board Donald Keller; Decision of the company to form partnership with Sandia National Laboratories.
- Electric Wars. Fulghum, David A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/4/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 24, p46
The article reports that U.S. company Raytheon Missile Systems, a subsidiary of Raytheon Company, has expanded its potential to develop and distribute a wide range of directed-energy warheads for use in its catalog of air-to-ground, air-to-air, and surface-to-air missiles. According to reports,...
- Acquisitions, Mergers, and Joint Ventures. // Military Technology;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p17
The article offers world news briefs related to equipment suppliers. Raytheon Co. has acquired the assets of Ktech Corp. to expand its capabilities in the missile systems business. Plasan has acquired pultrusion processing firm KaZak Composites Inc. to position as the leading manufacturer of...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...