ARIZONA: Projects Put Off
- CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES & GENERAL CONTRACTORS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p44
A list of the top construction companies and general contractors in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local employees is presented, including Perini Building Co., M. J. Dean Construction Inc. and Helix Electric.
- HOME BUILDERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p57
A list of the top home builders in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 is presented, including Astoria Homes, Avante Homes and Blue Heron Cos.
- CITB increases its levy. // People Management;11/06/97, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p17
Reports that the Construction Industry Training Board in Great Britain has increased its rate following its shift to payroll levy system.
- Top 20 Spokane Construction Projects. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p71
Presents a chart depicting the top construction projects in Spokane, Washington. Site address of Sacred Heart Medical Center; Issuance of permit for the remodeling projects of Gonzaga University; Description of the construction of Southwood apartments.
- Construction boom. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;May95, p9
Reports on the growth of private sector construction in the Philippines for the fourth quarter of 1994.
- Engineering. Moloney, Bernadette // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p109
Presents information on the demand for engineering construction has been high in 1995. What East Asian economies will need to invest; Items on region's shopping list; Competition between Asia Pacific countries.
- Building and construction. Moloney, Bernadette // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p110
Reports that, although booming construction is a continued feature of most Asia Pacific countries in 1995, natural disasters renewed concerns about the development pace in some places. Domination by Japanese conglomerates; Creation of opportunities by shortages of building materials.
- Architecture. Moloney, Bernadette // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p113
Reports that booming construction industries are creating a variety of projects in Asia and developing countries as well as resulting in new architecture from competition among prestigious developments. Comments by Peddle Thorp Malaysia's director, Ian McAllister; Cost factors.
- Building industry targets Vietnam. Kohn, Bruce // Asian Business Review;Apr96, p21
Reports on New Zealand construction industry companies' targeting of Vietnam as a market. Condition of the Vietnamese construction market.
- Pru Realty has help for jobless. Johnson, Bradley // Advertising Age;6/29/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 26, p51
Reports that Prudential California Realty will make home loan payments up to $5,000 a month for as long as a year for people who buy a house and then lose their job. Offer runs July 6 to November 6, 1992; Claims to be the first major real estate company to try it; If the campaign works,...