Trends in the Region: A Banner Year for Political Donations, If Not the Economy
- Washington People. Davenport, Todd; Mandaro, Laura; Anason, Dean // American Banker;9/8/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 172, p3
The article focuses on various developments in the U.S. banking industry. Stephen Ruhlen, who until February was Vice President Dick Cheney's legislative affairs deputy, will head the Washington lobbying office of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Employees can use payroll deductions to pay for taxes,...
- Campaign Bucks Cast Shadow on JPM Panel. Wack, Kevin // American Banker;6/13/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 91, p1
The article reports several members of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee received campaign contributions from JPMorgan Chase bank since 2008 and notes a scheduled Committee hearing where the bank's chief executive officer Jamie Dimon will be questioned about JPMorgan's trading loss. The...
- Chase Bank adding six Nevada branches. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/25/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 17, pP25
The article reports that Chase Bank will be adding six branches in Nevada in 2011.
- Taming the invoice tangle. Bielski, Lauren // ABA Banking Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p50
Discusses the efforts of J.P. Morgan Chase's J.P. Morgan Treasury Services Unit to upgrade customer services through its electronic invoicing presentment and payment (EIPP) system. Benefits of the EIPP to billers and customers; How the EIPP works.
- The Choice to e-Invoice: Why Banks Are Better. // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p23
Provides information on the Electronic Invoice Presentment & Payment (EIPP) solution utilized by JPMorgan Treasury Services.
- J.P. Morgan Chase to Cut 200 Texas Jobs. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p37
Reports on various employee layoffs in Texas-based J.P. Morgan Chase due to re-structuring of its commercial banking operations in southwestern states of the U.S. Overview of the bank; Management staff of the bank; Significant changes in job profile of several staff members.
- Chase deals recover as expected. // Asset Securitization Report;8/19/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p9
Reports on the yield recovery of Chase Credit Card Master Trust's securities issues in August 2002.
- JPM to Take Gold as Loan Collateral. // American Banker;2/8/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 21, p16
The article reports on a resurgence in the use of physical gold assets by financial firms, such as JPMorgan Chase & Co., which announced it would begin accepting gold as collateral for some types of transactions.
- Merger Strikes Ambition To Be The Best In Latin America. Garry, Colleen // Private Placement Letter;01/08/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to invest in the Latin American markets as of January 2001. Purpose of the plan; Brief overview of the Latin market.