The Week Ahead: Massachusetts Poised to Lead Calendar With $750M Sale
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32811, p2
A correction to the article about the bond rating of Omaha Public Power District that was published in the February 6, 2008 issue is presented.
- Retail Snatches Up Nearly Half Of Omaha Power District Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/2/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33526, p3
The article reports on the intention of Omaha Public Power District to price its electric system revenue bonds up to 150 million on June 2, 2011.
- Omaha Power District Selling $120M Of BABs, Delays $125M Refuding. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/2/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33409, p7
The article offers information on the effort of the Omaha Public Power District (OPPD) to hit the market with 120 million U.S. dollars of taxable Build America Bonds (BABs) while delaying a 125 million U.S. dollar refunding issue amid lower-than-expected market savings.
- OPPD Gets 1st Fitch Rating. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/18/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32489, p35
The article focuses on the AA rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Inc. for Omaha Public Power District (OPPD) company in Nebraska. According to reports, the outlook is stable on the rating, which is an implied revenue bond rating in anticipation of the OPPD's plans to issue mandated project bonds...
- Omaha Power Sets $200M;'PIBs' Carry on. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/29/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32349, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Omaha Public Power District to bring 200 million dollar of fixed-rate bonds to market in May 2006. It includes a senior-lien electric revenue bonds with serial and term maturities. Merrill Lynch & Co., Edward Jones and Ameritas Investment Corp. will be...
- Omaha Power District to Sell $200M, Eyes New Plant. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/29/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32099, p3
Reports on the selling of the revenue bonds of Omaha Public Power District company in Chicago, Illinois. Prices of the bonds; Use of the proceeds for various capital projects; Terms of agreement signed between the company and several public and municipal power utilities.
- Omaha's Thirst for Power Could Bring Major Bond Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31349, p3
Reports the application for state approval to construct power plant by Omaha Public Power District in Nebraska. Application to Nebraska Power Review for site and environmental approval; Increase of capacity for growing power demand; Consideration of options for expansion.
- Omaha District Powering Through Flood Crisis, Analysts Say. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/27/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33539, p5
The article focuses on the statement from analysts concerning the response of the Omaha Public Power District (OPPD) to the flood crisis in Omaha, Nebraska. According to John Medina, public power analyst with Moody's Investors Service, the OPPD responded to the flooding crisis through a...
- OPPD's North Omaha Station Takes PRBCUG Honors. Peltier, Robert // Power;Jan2014, Vol. 158 Issue 1, p63
The article announces that the North Omaha Station (NOS) of the Omaha Public Power District (OPPD) was awarded the 2013 Plant of the Year - Small Plant Catergory by the Powder River Basin Coal Users' Group (PRBCUG).