Brunswick CSD, Ohio, Downgraded
- Tahoe Truckee USD Raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services to raise its rating on the general obligation (GO) bonds of Tahoe Truckee Unified School District in California. Basis of the upgrade; Details of upgrade of previous GO bonds of the district.
- Sangamon, Ill., Schools Upgraded by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32026, p2
The article reports that Standard & Poor Corp.'s has raised its rating on Sangamon County, Illinois, School District No, !86's outstanding general obligation bonds to A from Aminus, reflecting the closure of a multiyear operating deficit and improved reserves. The district's credit factors also...
- King Co., Wash., SD Upgraded to AA-Minus. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its underlying rating on King County, Washington, School District No. 210's outstanding general obligation (GO) debt one notch to AA-minus from A-plus. Agency's additional assignment of a AA-minus underlying rating and stable outlook to the...
- Calif.'s Hillsborough City Schools Receive Rare AAA Rating from S&P. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p7
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. upgraded California's Hillsborough City School District to AAA from AA-plus. Voters have approved optional parcel taxes to further increase the school district's budget. The district's enrollment in kindergarten through eight grade has remained...
- S&P Revises Outlook On Orange SD, Ohio. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p2
Reports on Standard & Poor's revision of the outlook on Orange School District, Ohio's outstanding school improvement bonds, from stable to positive. Potential for upward rating movement; Affirmation of the AA-plus rating on bonds.
- S&P Looking at Sacramento Schools Pension Deal Following Board Vote. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31857, p4
Reports on the review of the A rating for a Sacramento City Unified School District pension obligation bond issue by the Standard & Poor's Corp. in California. Withdrawal from a special pension program for top administrators; Worth of pension obligation bond issued on behalf of California...
- Spartanburg Schools Up. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p27
Reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to raise the underlying rating is assigns Spartanburg County School District No. 5 in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Effect of the upgrade on the district's continued tax base growth; Factors that contributed to the upgrade of the ratings; Assignment...
- Sweetwater UHSD Raised to A+ by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its rating of the general obligations bonds of Sweetwater Union High School District in California. Reasons why Standard & Poor's also raised the certificates of participation of the school district; Increase in school enrolment in the district;...
- Jefferson County, Ala., May Sell $650M of School Debt Tomorrow. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p31
No abstract available.