Brunswick CSD, Ohio, Downgraded
- Sheffield-Sheffield Lake City School District, Ohio, Downgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/9/2014, p17
The article informs about the downgraded rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services (S&P) to the series 2011 general obligation unlimited-tax school improvement bonds of the Sheffield-Sheffield Lake City School District of Ohio to A-plus from AA-minus.
- LOUISIANA: Lafayette Schools Get AA. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/22/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32884, p8
The article reports that the Lafayette Parish School Board in Louisiana earned AA rating from Standard & Poor Corp.'s for the sales of its tax bonds. The sale of $50.7 million of refunding bonds covered its $14.7 million outstanding debt. The new rating is based on various factors including its...
- Sangamon, Ill., Schools Upgraded by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32026, p2
The article reports that Standard & Poor Corp.'s has raised its rating on Sangamon County, Illinois, School District No, !86's outstanding general obligation bonds to A from Aminus, reflecting the closure of a multiyear operating deficit and improved reserves. The district's credit factors also...
- Chippewa Hilts SD Raised to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32086, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its underlying rating on the outstanding general obligation debt of the Chippewa Hills, Michigan School District.
- MICHIGAN: Bay City Schools Stabilize. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/9/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327821, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has revised its outlook to stable from negative for the Bay City School District after district management implemented new policies aimed at improving financial performance in Michigan. The rating agency also confirmed its A-minus underlying...
- Golden Valley Bans. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p39
Reports on the bond rating assigned to Golden Valley Unified School District's bond anticipation notes by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in California. Amount involved in the bond deal; Use of the proceeds from the transaction; Upgrade made to the district's general obligation bonds.
- Lakewood School Upgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/30/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32456, p35
The article reports on the ratings of Standard & Poor's Corp. for the unlimited-tax general obligation (GO) bonds of Lakewood City School District in Ohio. The agency's rating of AA-minus from A-plus was the result of the district's improved financial conditions. S&P also assigned its AA-minus...
- Piqua City School District, Ohio, Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F317, p1
The article reports that the financial services industry Standard and Poor's Rating Services Inc. has upgraded its long-term rating on unlimited-tax general obligation bonds of Piqua City School District, Ohio from A-plus to AA-minus. Standard and Poor's credit analyst Carol Spain, states that...
- Concord Metropolitan District, Colo., Upgraded to BBB-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F317, p1
The article reports that the U.S. financial services industry Standard and Poor's Ratings Services Inc. has upgraded its long-term rating on general obligation refunding bonds of the Concord Metropolitan District, Colorado, from BBB to BBB-plus. Standard and Poor's credit analyst Bryan Moore...