Univ. of Mich. Oct. Index Off
- Consumer Sentiment Index Increased to 73.6 in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/1/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33325, p2
The article reports on the increase in consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan to 73.6 in May 2010.
- Univ. of Michigan May index up to 106.8. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p2
Reports on the University of Michigan's May 1999 consumer sentiment index.
- Consumer Sentiment Down From Early Read. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33374, p2
The article reports on the move of the University of Michigan to revise its consumer sentiment index reading to 68.9 in August 2010.
- Preliminary December U. of Mich. Index at 93.8 vs. 88.8 in November. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/15/2014, Issue 34226, p10
The article indicates that the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index for preliminary December 2014 is higher than the indexes for final and preliminary November 2014 and mentions the previous and projected main index, current conditions index, and expectations index.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Slides Again. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32900, p35
The article reports that according to market sources, the University of Michigan's preliminary June 2008 consumer sentiment index has declined to 56.7 from 59.8 in May 2008. The reading is the lowest since the index fell to 51.7 in May 1980, the lowest reading ever posted for the index....
- Consumer Sentiment Slipped in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p2
Reports on the decline of the consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Preliminary July U. of Mich. Index at 93.3 vs. 96.1 in June. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;7/17/2015, p9
Statistics are given regarding the University of Michigan's preliminary consumer index for June and July with topics including sentiment index, inflation expectations index, current conditions index.
- Inflation Expectations Stay Steady as the CPI Edges Up. Pasaogullari, Mehmet; Bednar, William // Economic Trends (07482922);Jun2014, p3
The article reports that according to the Consumer Price Index (CPI) inflation increased by 2 percent in April 2014. It states that food prices in CPI increased by 4.5 percent. According to the Survey of Consumer Sentiment (UM survey) and the Survey of Professional Forecasters (SPF) of the...
- Preliminary March U. of Mich. Index at 91.2 vs. 95.4 in February. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;3/16/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The University of Michigan's preliminary March consumer sentiment index reading was 91.2, compared to the final February 95.4, and the preliminary February 93.6, according to market sources.