Sept. PPI, Core Up 0.1% in Sept
- LP/GAS STOCK INDEX. // LP/Gas;Feb2003, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p6
Presents a stock index of the liquified petroleum gas industry in the U.S.
- LP/GAS STOCK INDEX. // LP/Gas;Mar2003, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p6
Presents the stock indexes of several liquefied petroleum gas industries in the U.S. as of March 2003.
- LP Gas Stock Index. // LP/Gas;Apr2011, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p8
A chart is presented that lists the stock price indexes of several liquefied petroleum (LP) gas companies in the U.S. in 2011 including AmeriGas Propane Inc., Energy Transfer Co. LP and Ferrellgas.
- One-Month Lag in Producer Price Indexes for Liquefied Petroleum Gas to Be Removed Effective with Data for July 2001. // PPI Detailed Report;Apr2001, p4
Reports on the removal of the one-month lag in the Producer Price Index (PPI) for Liquefied Petroleum Gas effective with the release of data for July 2001. How the liquefied petroleum gas index has been calculated; Method used by the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics to remove the lag;...
- LP/Gas Stock Index. // LP/Gas;Oct99, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p44
Presents a chart on the liquefied petroleum gas stock index in the United States as of October of 1999. Stocks of companies; Capital outlays of the companies.
- LP/Gas Stock Index. // LP/Gas;Aug2008, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p8
Two charts are presented which depicts the comparison of stock index of various liquefied petroleum gas companies in the U.S., including AmeriGas, Energy Transfer Partners LP and Inergy LP.
- LP/GAS STOCK INDEX. // LP/Gas;Mar2007, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p6
Several charts on the stock index of liquefied petroleum gas in the U.S. are presented including the propane master limited partnership comparison and propane master limited partnership price history.
- LP/Gas Stock Index. // LP/Gas;Apr2009, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p8
A chart is presented which shows the liquefied petroleum gas stock index.
- LPT Gas Stock Index. // LP/Gas;Dec2010, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p8
The article presents the liquefied petroleum (LP) gas stock index of several gas companies in the U.S. including AmeriGas, Energy Transfer, and Ferrellgas.