MICHIGAN: WEARING TWO HATS
- John Sullivan: A Western wear pioneer. Harrison, K. // Horse & Rider;Aug89, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p38
Profile of John Sullivan, president and owner of Pioneer Wear (Albuquerque, N. Mex.), the world's largest maker of Western-style outerwear. INSET: John Sullivan on the care of contemporary Western wear..
- Airport authority legislation has yet to reach council. Yunich, Rob // Business Journal (Central New York);4/11/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p28
Reports on the delay in Syracuse, New York, city officials' submission of legislation to form a single-purpose airport authority to the Syracuse Common Council. Need for the city to request a home-rule message; Agencies and officials that must give their approval to the authority before the...
- Airport authorities seek bids for FBOs. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jan1998, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p26
Presents information on the request of several airport authorities, for formal proposals to establish FBOs and/or for the continuation or expansion of existing FBOs. Names of some of the airport authorities.
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK. // Current Events;5/11/2009, Vol. 108 Issue 25, p2
The article presents a quote from an unnamed airport official in the U.S. reacting on the unannounced photo shoot.
- Shanghai Airport Authority. // AirGuide Business;3/8/2010, p4
The article reports on the decline of the 2009 net profit by Shanghai Airport Authority in Shanghai, China.
- Oklahoma proposal would strip grocery tax. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p3
Reports on a proposed bill by Oklahoma state Representative John Sullivan to remove the state's grocery tax. Sullivan's assurance that the bill will not have any negative effects on counties and cities; Impact on the existing sales taxes in the state.
- Sullivan departs TCG. // American Theatre;Jan98, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p102
Reports that John Sullivan has resigned as executive director and publisher of Theatre Communications Group (TCG). Remarks from Ricardo Khan, president of the board of TCG; National search for Sullivan's successor; Sullivan's career history.
- John Sullivan to assume TCG leadership. // American Theatre;Apr95, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p62
Reports on the appointment of John Sullivan as executive director of the Theatre Communications Group (TCG). Sullivan's background; Education; Previous jobs; Job responsibilities.
- Answered Call. Cheakalos, Christina; Driscoll, Anne // People;12/18/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 26, p81
Profiles John Paul Sullivan, who works as a liaison with the Lakota Indian tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota.