INDIANA: Slight September Uptick
- Kid-Friendly, Old-Fashioned & Au Natural. Polachic, Darlene // Gardens West;Apr2014, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p50
The article presents information on gardeners Marilyn Schultz and Gordon Schultz and their garden in Saskatchewan. They grow flowers as well as vegetables. Marilyn grows several kinds of squash like butternut, spaghetti and zucchini. It is stated that Marilyn likes using farm antiques for garden...
- Ellery taps Schultz as vp. // Home Textiles Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p2
Reports the appointment of Marilyn Schultz as vice president of product development and design at Ellery Homestyles LLC in New York. Position previously held at Kmart Corp.; Responsibilities handled in the company.
- Longtime Indiana Lawmaker Picked New Budget Director. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/26/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31416, p4
Reports the appointment of Marilyn Schultz to the position of state budget director by Governor Frank O'Bannon in Indiana. Replacement of Betty Cockrum by Schultz; Career highlights of Schultz; Statement regarding the appointment by O'Bannon.
- Study: States' Underlying Revenues Fell For Eighth Consecutive Quarter. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p4
Reports on the decline of tax revenue in the second quarter of 2003 in New York City. Improvement of economic conditions; Calculation of real tax revenue by adjusting tax revenues; Decline of real adjusted tax revenue.
- Good News. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p27
Reports on the growth projections of the Kansas Revenue Estimating Group in Kansas.
- Michigan Authorities Begin Tackling State Shortfall. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p4
Focuses on the revised revenue forecast that predicts a decrease in general and school fund revenues for the fiscal year 2002. Efforts of the Michigan state authorities to cope with recession in state's revenue yields; Comparison in the predicted general fund collections for the year 2002...
- MAINE: Flash: Good News. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Focuses on the revenues collected by Maine in October 2001. Difference between the collected taxes and the estimated ones.
- NEW YORK: Taxman Short. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Focuses on the decline in the revenues of New York in the second quarter of fiscal 2001. Factors responsible for the decline.
- RHODE ISLAND: Shortfall Measured. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Reports on the estimated revenue shortfall of Rhode Island for the fiscal year 2002. Factors responsible for the shortfall.