Long Beach, N.J., GOs Raised
- Orlando sewers raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;05/19/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30644, p2
Cites the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade the underlying rating on Orlando, Florida's wastewater system revenue bonds.
- Rating agencies give Illinois a lift. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;07/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30191, p3
Reports on the upward revision of Illinois' credit ratings by Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service as the state prepares for a general obligation bond sale on July 22, 1997. Attribution of upgrades to the state's strong economy; Decline in Illinois' budget deficit; Intended uses for...
- Bellingham, Mass., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;03/15/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31097, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the credit rating of the city government of Bellingham, Massachusetts' general obligation bonds.
- Hopeful in Huntsville. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p35
Reports on the assignment of credit ratings to the Huntsville Health Care Authority's Series 2001 bonds by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. Reasons for a high credit ratings to bonds; Primary objective of sale of bonds; Information about the total outstanding debt of the authority.
- Moody's Double Downgrades CRRA Debt, Again. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p48
Reports on credit ratings assigned by rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. to bonds of Connecticut Resources Recovery Authority's Mid-Connecticut Project. Basis for the ratings; Ratings assigned by other agencies.
- Moody's Warns California. Murphy, Gavin; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31671, p1
Reports on possible downgrade of California's bond ratings by U.S.-based ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Placement of multi-million dollar debt owned by the University of California on CreditWatch with negative implications; Impact of the downgrade in ratings on general...
- Moody's Upgrades Connecticut to Aa2 Ahead of Sale This Week. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;02/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31080, p48
Reports that Moody's Investor Service has upgraded Connecticut's general obligation bond rating and has assigned it a stable outlook. Amount of net tax-supported debt affected by the upgrade; Citation of state effort to apply conservative budgeting practices; Budget surplus of Connecticut in...
- Hillsborough County, Fla., utils upgraded. // Bond Buyer;05/19/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30644, p2
Focuses on the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade the rating on the utility revenue bonds of Hillsborough County, Florida.
- Syracuse, N.Y., Ratings Affirmed. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/03/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30883, p2
Announces that Moody's Investors Service has affirmed Syracuse, New York's Baa1 general obligation rating. Removal of the city from Moody's watch list for a possible downgrade; City's plan to sell bonds through competitive bidding and bond anticipation notes.