Richmond Fed Sees Weak Manufacturing
- Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Up. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p2
Focuses on a survey conducted on Richmond's manufacturing sector by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. Changes in the shipment index; Increase in number of employees and plant capacity utilization; Brief information about the firms surveyed.
- Dallas Fed: Manufacturing Up for 7th Straight Month. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33326, p2
The article reports on a survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in Texas which discovers an increase in manufacturing for the seventh month in a row in May 2010.
- K.C. Fed Survey Finds Solid Growth in Manufacturing. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/26/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the solid growth of Federal Reserve Bank's manufacturing activity in Kansas due to moderation in raw-materials according to the bank's monthly manufacturing survey.
- Manufacturing Pulls Back In October: Richmond Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33802, p2
The article offers information on the survey conducted by the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond which shows that the U.S. manufacturing index has decreased to negative index seven form positive index four in September 2012.
- Richmond Fed: Factory Activity Up 'Moderately'. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p2
The article focuses on a survey conducted by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond regarding manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic region.
- Richmond Fed: Factory Activity Strengthened. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33970, p2
The article informs that the manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic region has gained strength in August 2013, as the index surged to positive 14 from negative 11 in July 2013, according to the monthly survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Atlanta Fed: January activity picks up. // Bond Buyer;02/16/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30579, p2
Reports that indicators for manufacturing activity in the Atlanta, Georgia, region strengthened in January 1999 after several months of sluggishness according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta's survey.
- Chicago Fed: CFMMI Rises O.7% in December to 94.7. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33852, p4
The article informs that according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Illinois, Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing Index (CFMMI) has risen up by 0.7 percent in December 2012.
- Kansas City Fed: Mfg Activity Surges in March. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p2
The article reports that the manufacturing activity in the 10th Federal Reserve District has increased, with the monthly production index posting last March 2006, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.