Debt Service Disagreement Sends Some Visionland Backers Packing
- Denver, Colo. // American City & County;Dec94, Vol. 109 Issue 13, p23
Focuses on the financing sources for the construction of the New Elitch Gardens, a 67-acre amusement park in the Central Platte River Valley of Denver, Colorado.
- ask Catriona. Rowntree, Catriona // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/16/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 24, p79
The article provides an answer to a question of how to deal with the costs and queues in going to Disneyland, California.
- Wrest Park gains lottery funding. // Horticulture Week;7/30/2010, p14
The article reports that a Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) grant has gained by English Heritage's Wrest Park in Bedfordshire, England.
- DreamVision leaves questions after announcement. Graham, A. Lee // Fort Worth Business Press;2/16/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p15
The article focuses on the concerns related to financing and capital for building a theme park DreamVision Mountain DreamScape in Texas by entertainment company Dreamvision.
- Polish park project suffers setback. // Park World;Feb2013, p16
The article offers information on the delay in the construction of the Adventure World Warsaw (AWW) project, due to financial irregularities with its general contractor Imtech, Poland.
- Being taken for a ride?: Democratic lawmakers seek audit ofPlaylandfinances. Gallagher, Patrick // Westchester County Business Journal;8/20/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 34, p4
The article reports that Judy Myers, Bill Ryan, and Catherine Borgia, Democrats on the Board of Legislators of Westchester County, New York, are seeking for an independent audit on the finances of the Kiddyland in Rye Playland, New York.
- No tax break for Ark Encounter. // Freethought Today;Dec2014, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p2
The article reports that Kentucky Tourism, Arts and Heritage Cabinet released a letter, stating that Noah's ark theme park in northern Kentucky would not get state tax incentive to fund religious indoctrination or religious advancement and also mentions views of cabinet secretary Bob Stewart.
- Town hall over water project to be Monday. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/1/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p1
The article invites public to discuss about water recreation project in Clarendon, Texas, and talks of anonymous challenge grant received, public feed back on the project, and application of grant from Texas Parks & Wildlife Department.
- This really is a zoo without bars. // Business North Carolina;Oct94, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p11
Reports on the impact of North Carolina's rejection of the sales of beer, wine and liquor on amusement parks and resort chains. Importance of alcohol sales on restaurants and hotels; Effect of the approval of alcohol sales on national resort chain and amusement-park developers.