Kenworth Introduces Eaton Fuller Lightning 10-Speed Transmission on Heavy-Duty Truck Models
- Kenworth adds Allison LBSS as select transmission feature. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2010, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p40
The article evaluates the Load-Based Shift Scheduling from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Kenworth offers Eaton automatic. // Automotive News;
Reports on Class 8 truck manufacturer Kenworth Truck Co.'s sale of Eaton Corp.'s AutoSelect, an automated mechanical 10-speed truck transmission. Available capacity models; Features of the AutoSelect transmissions.
- Kenworth celebrates 50,000th truck. // Motor Equipment News;Nov2013, p31
The article reports that medium and heavy-duty truck manufacturer Kenworth has delivered its 50,000th Australian-designed and manufactured truck, a K200 prime mover, from its Bayswater facility in Melbourne, Victoria. The trucker delivered the K200 to Peter Rodney, who is the managing director...
- Kenworth Offers 600-hp. Engines for T2000 On-highway Model. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2001, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the 600 horsepower engines offered by Kenworth Truck Co. for its T2000 on-highway model. Reason for offering the engines.
- Kenworth adds sleeper cabs. // Automotive News;12/26/94, Vol. 69 Issue 5584, p15
Reports that Kenworth Truck Company has added a line of AeroCab sleeper models to its extended-hood conventional W900L Class 8 trucks.
- Kenworth introduces driver emergency program. // Overdrive;Dec94, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p17
Reports that a new service program designed to help drivers with emergency service and repairs was launched by Kenworth. PremierCare's 24 hour service program; Advantages of PremierCare; Commitment for delivery of services at a fair price.
- Pride of '76. // Overdrive;Nov96, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p112
Features the 1976 Kenworth W900 truck redesigned by Michael Hoffman. Changes made by Hoffman to the truck; Features of the truck.
- Show business. // Overdrive;Nov96, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p112
Features the 1988 Kenworth W900B truck owned by Jerry Welsh. Design; Engine; Dimensions.
- Cost-conscious CityCab. // Overdrive;May98, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p88
Introduces the CityCab, a daycab designed by Kenworth Truck Company. Engine that powered the CityCab; Features of the truck.