INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate
- More Consolidation Coming in 2006. White, Brenda B. // Mortgage Banking;Feb2006, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p19
The article reports on the possible increase in consolidation and acquisition activities among financial institutions, investment banks, and mortgage real estate investment trust in the U.S. for 2006. The factors that contribute to the potential rise in consolidation and merger were discussed.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p72
Presents information about the investment banking status in the technology industry as of April 2003. Statistical representation of technology insurance volume categorized on the basis of product; List of top U.S. and global bookrunners as of April 7, 2003; Details of top advisors for mergers...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p16
Reports global investment banking on technology. Volume of technology underwriting; Merger and acquisition deals; Equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Telecommunications. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p74
Presents information about the investment banking status in the telecommunications industry as of April 2003. Statistical representation of telecommunication insurance volume categorized on the basis of product; List of top U.S. and global bookrunners as of April 7, 2003; Details of top...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/30/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 21, p50
The article presents real estate-related statistics and various news items associated with investment banking. LaQuinta announced a secondary offering of up to 19.4 million shares in order to raise $165 million. The Dallas-based owner and operator of limited service hotels in the U.S. plans to...
- DEALS & PROJECTS. // National Real Estate Investor;Mar2010, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p16
The article offers news briefs related to acquisition and mergers in the real estate investment industry in California including the acquisition of Investec Asset Management by the Plaza at Sunbow in San Diego, California, the merger between Bixby Land Co. and LBA Realty, and the acquisition of...
- OTP member buys exclusive estate agency. Olah, Peter // Budapest Business Journal;12/17/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p19
Reports the acquisition of CD Hungary Real Estate Trading and Services Rt by real estate investor Magyar Ingatlan Befekteto Kft in Hungary. Total on the nominal value of the assets; Plan of launching a property-based investment fund; Provision of property services for diplomatic institutions.
- DEALS & PROJECTS. // National Real Estate Investor;May2010, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p12
The article reports several deals and projects related to real estate investments in the U.S. including the acquisition by Chatham Lodging Trust of six Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotels from RLJ Development, the acquisition by Healthcare Trust of America of a two-building medical campus from...
- Renovation fever sweeps property trusts. Condon, Turi // BRW;08/06/99, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p122
Reports on the effects of takeovers and mergers on real property trusts in Australia. Capitalization of trusts involved in mergers; Opportunities for profit-making from the spate of rationalization; Pros and cons of trust mergers; Future role of specialists trusts. INSET: Mergers likely in...