INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p18
Presents statistics on private equity as of April 14, 2003. Private equity fundraising by state region for the first quarter of 2003; Target volumes; Merger and acquisition volumes and activity.
- Street Firms Hire Industrials Bankers. Sargent, Carolyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/28/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p9
Reports on private equity investments, anticipated global consolidation and the later stages of an economic expansion affecting investment banks in the U.S. Round of hiring by major investment banks caused by the economic expansion; Growth of orders for nondefense capital goods; Expectation for...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/22/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 16, p50
Present charts and graphs depicting the private equity in investment banking in the U.S. Acquisition of Questron Technology Inc. by GE Supply; Presentation of the private equity fundraising; Debt payment of the Metromedia Fiber Network.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p38
Presents an investment banking database of various U.S.-based industries as of August 2003. Recent global equity deals; List of globally announced mergers and acquisitions deals in industrials; Recent U.S. syndicated loans.
- IPOs Beef Up Takeover Defenses. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/10/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p7
This article reports that emboldened by a stronger equity market, U.S. companies that went public in 2004, beefed up their takeover defenses. "Newly minted companies chose to prepare to fend off hostile raiders and activist shareholders with a wide array of tokeover provisions," reports...
- Big Pharma's Mid-Market Influence. Marino, Jonathan // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/1/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 17, p24
The article discusses optimism among mid-market dealmakers in the U.S. It focuses on the belief of mid-market dealmakers in private equity that mergers and acquisitions beginning to penetrate in the pharmaceutical industry will result in opportunities for them. The opportunities might include...
- Banks' Equity Bridges May Be More Like Tightropes. M. S. // High Yield Report;5/28/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p1
The article reports that investment banks engaged in arranging debt for large leveraged buyouts (LBO) funds are taking risks in creating equity bridges to aid private equity sponsors. It is mentioned that equity bridge loans allows the sponsor or sponsors to avoid bringing more private equity...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p15
Presents information on merger and acquisition activity as of September 22, 2003. Monthly global merger and acquisition volume; Global target volume by selected industry; Implications on investment banking.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p17
Presents the investment banking database on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) as of October 14, 2003. Global target volume by selected industry; European and U.S. target volume of selected industry; Global cross border M&A rankings; Top global acquisition related lenders.