LOANS BATTERED BY ECONOMY, WAR
- Overall, Loans Slide 13% in Q3. Hintze, John // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p34
Focuses on the continued decline of syndicated loans in the U.S. in the third quarter of 2003. Factors influencing the increase of leveraged lending; Decline of institutional spreads; Influence of tight spreads on the generation of refinancing; Top overall bookrunners.
- New Faces in Q1 Leveraged Loans. McDermott, Judy // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p34
Focuses on trends in the leveraged loan market in the U.S. in 2004. Imbalance between deal supply and investor demand; Merger and acquisitions activity; Syndicated loans; Effects of the competitive bidding process; Implications for the banking sector.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p46
Presents the investment banking database on industrials in the U.S. as of October 14, 2003. Global industrials underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target mergers and acquisition advisers; Global equity and debt deals; Syndicated loans.
- Duo Completes Investcorp Deal. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;04/17/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p12
Reports on the completion of a syndication for Investment S.A.'s credit facility. Purpose of the loan deal; Amount of the deal; List of arrangers and participants in the deal.
- Institutional Interest in Loan Market Will Remain Steady This Year. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;4/30/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p1
Focuses on the interest of institutional investors in syndicated loan market deals in the U.S.
- Buysiders Will Get Their Way in Tough Syndicated Loan Market. // Bank Loan Report;12/9/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p1
Reports that the syndicated loans market in the U.S. in December 2002 is a buyers' market. High proportion of buysider and institutional investor participation in primary deals; Entry into the loan market by nontraditional investors, such as pension funds; Investment preferences by the...
- In These Tough Times, Loan/Bond Convergence May be Here to Stay. J.N. // High Yield Report;11/5/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p7
Comments on the declining market share of syndicated loan as means of corporate funding in the U.S. in 2001. Emergence of bond-like loan securities; Impact of the economic situation on investor behavior.
- Forthcoming Exit Financing Could Spice Market Up. Gregorio, Cesaltine // High Yield Report;9/29/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p7
Reports on several exit financing deals that are expected to bring some variety to the syndicated loan market after September 29, 2003.
- INVESTORS LAP UP LEVERAGED LOANS. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/19/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 33, p26
Focuses on the investment of the banking industry on the leveraged loan markets in the U.S. Enhancement of diversification capability; Improvement of liquidity of the syndicated loan investors; Increase of institutional demand for loans.