NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD NO.1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY Hardcover Fiction
- GREAT AMERICAN NOVEL. // Entertainment Weekly;9/28/2001, Issue 617, p69
Presents a list of the best-selling fiction and nonfiction books in the United States as of September 28, 2001.
- WELL-READ MEAT. // Entertainment Weekly;4/18/2003, Issue 705, p75
Presents information on the top 10 bestseller fiction and non-fiction books as of April 18, 2003.
- LOOKIN' GOOD. // Entertainment Weekly;6/27/2003, Issue 716/717, p143
Presents charts of best-selling fiction and non-fiction books in the U.S. as of June 2003.
- THE 'LOST' AMERICAN HERO. // Entertainment Weekly;12/7/2001, Issue 629, p99
Enumerates the top ten fiction and nonfiction best-sellers in the United States as of December 7, 2001.
- ESSENCE BEST SELLERS LIST. // Essence (Time Inc.);Feb2009, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p72
A list of best-selling hardcover fiction as of February 2009 is presented including "Midnight," by Sister Souljah, "Just Too Good to Be True," by E. Lynn Harris and "Love & Lies," by Kimberla Lawson Roby.
- 'LIST' TOPPER. // Entertainment Weekly;9/24/2004, Issue 785, p117
Lists the top fiction and nonfiction books in the U.S. as of September 5, 2004.
- BEST-SELLERS. // Entertainment Weekly;07/21/2000, Issue 550, p75
Presents the top ten best-sellers in the categories of fiction, nonfiction and trade paperbacks as of July 21, 2000.
- 'JACK' BE NIMBLE. // Entertainment Weekly;12/6/2002, Issue 685, p103
Presents charts of the bestselling fiction and nonfiction books in the U.S. as of December 6, 2002.
- THE JOKER'S WILD! // Entertainment Weekly;3/28/2003, Issue 702, p73
Presents a list of fiction and non-fiction best-sellers, as of March 28, 2003.
- ESSENCE BEST SELLERS LIST. // Essence (Time Inc.);Sep2008, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p105
A list of the best selling fiction and nonfiction books is presented including "Pleasure," by Eric Jerome Dickey, "Them," by Nathan McCall and "Black Widow," by Nikki Turner.