A Montana boy's tragic tale
- Murder-suicide at private school in Jacksonville, Fla. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;3/6/2012, p1
The article reports on a shooting incident at the Episcopal School of Jacksonville in Florida involving a man who was fired from the school.
- America's 10 Deadliest Shootings. // Moderate Voice;12/14/2012, p1
The article reports on the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School which took 27 lives in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Newtown might change a few minds. HILL, DAVID // Hill;12/19/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 144, p16
The author discusses how the U.S. government responds to traumatic events, such as the school shootings in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Time gets harder for school shooters. Axtman, Kris // Christian Science Monitor;3/13/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 74, p1
Reports that prison sentences for young people involved in school shootings in the United States are becoming increasingly severe.
- Carnage in Connecticut. // Filipino Reporter;12/21/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p24
The article presents insights on the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14, 2012.
- Two People Shot at Taft High School in CA, Suspected Gunman in Police Custody. SHAN, JANET // Moderate Voice;01/10/2013, p18
The article reports that two people have been shot at the Taft High School in Taft, California.
- Husband of Principal Slain in US Shooting Opens Up. // Moderate Voice;12/17/2012, p3
The article discusses the disappointment of the husband of slain victim Dawn Hochsprung in the Sandy Hook, Connecticut school shooting that his wife put herself in danger to try to rescue children.
- Why Newtown Children Lost the Right to Life. STEIN, ROBERT // Moderate Voice;12/17/2012, p14
The author discusses the tragedy of the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Armed Adolescents. // Pediatrics for Parents;2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p1
Cites the result of a study pertaining to where teenagers get the firearms they use in school-associated killings in the U.S. Tendency of teenagers who got their guns from home to have multiple victims rather than single victims.