A Montana boy's tragic tale
- Time gets harder for school shooters. Axtman, Kris // Christian Science Monitor;3/13/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 74, p1
Reports that prison sentences for young people involved in school shootings in the United States are becoming increasingly severe.
- Husband of Principal Slain in US Shooting Opens Up. // Moderate Voice;12/17/2012, p3
The article discusses the disappointment of the husband of slain victim Dawn Hochsprung in the Sandy Hook, Connecticut school shooting that his wife put herself in danger to try to rescue children.
- Why Newtown Children Lost the Right to Life. STEIN, ROBERT // Moderate Voice;12/17/2012, p14
The author discusses the tragedy of the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Newtown might change a few minds. HILL, DAVID // Hill;12/19/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 144, p16
The author discusses how the U.S. government responds to traumatic events, such as the school shootings in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Two People Shot at Taft High School in CA, Suspected Gunman in Police Custody. SHAN, JANET // Moderate Voice;01/10/2013, p18
The article reports that two people have been shot at the Taft High School in Taft, California.
- Murder-suicide at private school in Jacksonville, Fla. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;3/6/2012, p1
The article reports on a shooting incident at the Episcopal School of Jacksonville in Florida involving a man who was fired from the school.
- America's 10 Deadliest Shootings. // Moderate Voice;12/14/2012, p1
The article reports on the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School which took 27 lives in Newtown, Connecticut.
- In another school shooting, a pattern holds. Coeyman, Marjorie; Chaddock, Gail Russell; Wood, Daniel B.; Sappenfield, Mark // Christian Science Monitor;3/7/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 70, p1
Reports on the way students and faculty are dealing with the shooting at Santana High School in Santee, California, on March 5, 2001, in which a student opened fire on the school, killing two students and wounding 13 others.
- Urge them to tell, but be reasonable. Newcomb, Amelia // Christian Science Monitor;3/13/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 74, p15
Offers observations on the pressure being put on United States students to report threatening comments or actions in the wake of the school shootings in Santee, California.