- Between Bowhunters. James, M.R. // Bowhunter;Feb2002, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p12
Presents several letters related to bowhunting in the United States. Need of overcoming the fear in the woods; Description of being strafed by a hawk; Request for more blacktail articles.
- Night Things. Schuh, Dwight // Bowhunter;May/Jun2007, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p80
In this article the author explains how he overcame his fear of the dark to allow for his bowhunting at night.
- Taming The Fear. Robb, Bob // Bowhunting World;11/15/2008, p98
The author reflects on the fear being experienced by hunters. He notes that hunters experience many emotions such as excitement and anticipation. He states that fear is in every hunter no matter how much one have bowhunted. He relates the fear he felt when he was bowhunting brown bears in...
- The best year. Hatch, Kim G. // Bowhunter;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p22
Relates the author's experience while bowhunting with his father and his sons in southern Utah. Bowhunting as a family affair.
- Milestones. Schuh, Dwight // Bowhunter;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p64
Focuses on developments related to bowhunting as of 1996. Technological innovations in equipment and supplies; Hunters' attitudes; Tradition.
- The next 25 years. Samuel, Dave // Bowhunter;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p68
Predicts the future for bowhunting. Historical background; Factors affecting bowhunting; Problems faced by the game.
- Getting from here to there...and back. Cardinale, Len // Bowhunter;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p78
Offers tips on bowhunting. Equipment and supplies; Clothing; Hunting license and game tags.
- Ask bowhunter. James, M.R.; Samuel, Dave // Bowhunter;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p104
Answers questions about bowhunting. Includes use of penetration limiter in bowhunting wild turkeys; Nutrition value of caribou meat; Scent-control during hiking.
- Field photos. // Bowhunter;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p112
Presents several photographs of bowhunters.