The customer for R&D is always wrong!
- `The biggest' problems technology leaders face. // Research Technology Management;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p12
Presents the results of the survey concluded prior to the May 1996 Annual Meeting of the Industrial Research Institute on the biggest problems technology leaders face in research and development (R&D) for 1996. Same results for the top six of the diverse list as in 1995; Shifts in both the...
- The `biggest' problems technology leaders face. // Research Technology Management;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the results of a survey of Industrial Research Institute members regarding their biggest technology management problems. Need to manage for business growth; Measurement and improvement of productivity and effectiveness; Availability of survey results.
- SIX SIGMA IN R&D. Johnson, Albert // Research Technology Management;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p12
Highlights the panel discussion on Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma in Research & Development (R&D) Organizations hosted by the Industrial Research Institute. Assessment of the impact of Six Sigma initiative on R&D environment; Techniques used in Six Sigma; Factors of success in Six Sigma and...
- Improving the R&D decision process. Lander, Lyann; Matheson, David // Research Technology Management;Jan/Feb1995, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p40
Details tips for improving R&D management by the Industrial Research Institute. Improvement strategies.
- Predicting Successful Site Performance. Getz, Kenneth A. // Applied Clinical Trials;Nov2011, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p28
The article focuses on the importance of implementing practices to support the success of site performance. It says that four predictive factors have been identified which are capable in assisting various sponsors and contract research organizations (CROs) in determining and selecting top...
- Leadership for the 1990's. // Research Technology Management;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 36 Issue 5, Following p64
Presents announcements from the Industrial Research Institute. Study groups; Tutorials; Seminars; Semi-annual meetings; Networks.
- Tech intelligence survey finds few are world-class. Ashton, W. Bradford; Wolff, M.F. // Research Technology Management;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p3
Reports on a survey of Industrial Research Institute member companies about their capabilities to conduct technology intelligence (TI) as part of corporate, business unit or research and development (R&D) activities. World-class TI capability; Minimal capabilities and culture support; Areas for...
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs). // Applied Clinical Trials;Aug2010 Supplement, p22
A directory for contract research organizations (CRO) worldwide is presented.
- `Biggest' problems technology leaders face. // Research Technology Management;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p13
Presents a list of the three biggest problems of Industrial Research Institute member company representatives. Comparison of results with other years.