- Why states push and shove to host first '96 primary. Davidson, Miriam; McLaughlin, Abraham // Christian Science Monitor;2/2/95, Vol. 87 Issue 47, p3
No abstract available.
- Reading the election tea leaves. Lambrecht, Bill // Planning;Oct96, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p4
Focuses on the issues related to the 1996 presidential election in the United States. Potential impact of election results to planning; Views of President Bill Clinton and Bob Dole on the role of government; Differences between the party platforms of the Republicans and Democrats.
- 1996 Official Presidential General Election Results. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p499
No abstract available.
- The national coin toss: Not how it's called, but how it falls. W.J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/24/96, Vol. 198 Issue 8, p36
Editorial. Focuses on the 1996 presidential elections in the United States. Attitude of business toward the election; Concerns on the outcome of the election.
- Midwest: The nation's new Bellwether. Feldmann, Linda // Christian Science Monitor;3/19/96, Vol. 88 Issue 78, p4
Highlights that America's Midwest region hold the key in determining the holder of the United States' presidency. Insight on the Midwest's importance to Senator Dole; Questions pondering whether American President Bill Clinton can satisfy the Midwest's citizens' economic thirsts.
- Election apathy. // Current Events;2/12/96, Vol. 95 Issue 18, p3
Depicts the disinterest of Americans on campaign watching in the November 1996 elections. Cartoon showing election apathy.
- Beyond the water's edge. Weigel, George; Wallop, Malcolm // Policy Review;Fall95, Issue 74, p69
Presents a definition of the most important defense and foreign-policy issues of the 1996 United States Presidential elections by several leading conservatives. Points to be considered by the candidates in the 1996 Grand Old Party (GOP) presidential election; Need of candidates to emphasize the...
- Endorsement war heats up among 1996 GOP aspirants. Goodrich, Lawrence J. // Christian Science Monitor;4/24/95, Vol. 87 Issue 103, p3
Reports the rush for endorsements by 1996 Republican presidential aspirants. Value of endorsements for primaries of February and March 1996; Senators and governors as endorsers; Details on endorsers of candidates. INSET: Some 1996 GOP presidential endorsements..
- Things left unsaid. // Commonweal;10/25/96, Vol. 123 Issue 18, p5
Focuses on the 1996 presidential election. Candidates; Political campaigns; Issues and topics relevant to the election.
- Former education secretaries join forces in Alexander campaign. Pitsch, Mark // Education Week;2/21/96, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p26
Presents news items on the 1996 presidential election in the United States. Support of former education secretaries for Lamar Alexander; Preparation and staging of President Bill Clinton's visit to Walker Elementary School in Concord, New Hampshire; Link-up between 15 high school classrooms and...