- Health care even split on election vote. // AHA News;10/28/96, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p5
Reports on the mock polls of health care executives in the United States presidential elections.
- Wake me up when it's over: A campaign '96 voters guide. Cappo, Joe // Crain's Chicago Business;10/28/96, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p8
Focuses on the 1996 presidential campaign in the United States. Information on the number of people who voted in the 1992 presidential election; Evaluation of the candidates in the election; Prediction of who will win the election.
- Why states push and shove to host first '96 primary. Davidson, Miriam; McLaughlin, Abraham // Christian Science Monitor;2/2/95, Vol. 87 Issue 47, p3
No abstract available.
- Critics, yes, but none like those in '64. Sperling, Godfrey // Christian Science Monitor;12/10/96, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p19
Focuses on the lack of letters to the `Christian Science Monitor' magazine, in response to the outcome of the 1996 presidential election in the United States. Reactions to the 1964 Barry Goldwater and Lyndon Johnson's contest for president; Excerpts from letters received.
- The unbearable lightness of the undecided voter. Anderson, Alan L. // Insight on the News;09/16/96, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p30
No abstract available.
- Why most media polls were grossly inaccurate. Crabtree, Susan // Insight on the News;12/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p16
Attempts to analyze why most media polls concerning the presidential candidates for the 1996 presidential election of the United States were grossly inaccurate. Forecast of several newspapers regarding the result of the 1996 presidential election; Newspapers whose forecast were very close to...
- Election '96 summary. Rust, Michael; Daly, Bob // Insight on the News;12/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p18
Summarizes the result of the 1996 presidential election in the United States. Number of votes garnered by Bill Clinton, Bob Dole, and Ross Perot; Clinton's electoral vote total compared to his electoral-vote total in 1992; Legislators who won in the Congressional and Gubernatorial race.
- The question still lacking real answers. Munson, Naomi // Insight on the News;12/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p29
Focuses on issues related to the 1996 presidential elections in the United States. Questions about campaign-finance reform; Questions about the involvement of United States President Bill Clinton in the Whitewater Development Corp. case; Questions about President Clinton's Cabinet officers.
- Reading the election tea leaves. Lambrecht, Bill // Planning;Oct96, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p4
Focuses on the issues related to the 1996 presidential election in the United States. Potential impact of election results to planning; Views of President Bill Clinton and Bob Dole on the role of government; Differences between the party platforms of the Republicans and Democrats.
- Remarks at a rally in Hartford. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/1/96, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p1998
Presents US President Bill Clinton's remarks on the November 1996 elections during a rally in the Main Hall of Hartford Union Station in Hartford, Connecticut on October 6, 1996.