Tags: EDUCATIONAL publishing
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;09/20/99, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of September 20, 1999.
- News Briefs. // Educational Marketer;11/15/99, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p7
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry as of November 15, 1999.
- News Briefs. . . // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p8
Presents news briefs related to the educational publishing industry in the U.S. recent as of March 2003.
- AAP Changes Monthly Sales Reports, Adds K-12 Supplement. // Educational Marketer;3/31/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p4
Reports that the Association of American Publishers School Division has changed its process of reporting monthly sales results.
- Untitled. // Curriculum Review;Nov93, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p30
Lists educational publications and resources. Center to Prevent Handgun Violence's `Teaching the Bill of Rights: The Case of the Second Amendment'; National Health/Education Consortium's `Eat to Learn, Learn to Eat' on nutrition programs; IBM's EduQuest's booklet and video `EduQuest: The...
- Free...or low-cost. // Curriculum Review;Nov95, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p14
Presents information on several free and low-cost educational literature. Includes the booklet `From Here to Technology: How to Fund Hardware, Software and More'; Newsmagazine `Time for Kids'; Activity book `I Love Animals and Broccoli Shopping Ba sket'; Report `State Comparisons of Education...
- Free or inexpensive. // NEA Today;Dec95, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p14
Presents books related to education. Includes `Portfolios: Assessing Learning in the Primary Grades,' by Marianne Lucas Lescher; `False Choices'; `Editorial Cartoons by Kids.'
- NEA bestsellers. // NEA Today;Dec95, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p20
Presents a ranking of books related to education for December 1995. Includes `Innovative Discipline'; `Becoming a Reflective Teacher,' by Leonard Kochendorfer; `Student Portfolios.'
- Report roundup. // Education Week;4/10/96, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p9
Reports on the availability of reports on education in the United States. Availability of a report on college tuition from the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges; American Council on Education (ACE) Research Brief Series; Jobs for the Future examination of...
- Publishing. Field, David // Education Week;06/18/97, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p33
Highlights several developments related to educational publishing in the United States. Includes `Time' magazine's launching of classroom edition of the magazine aimed at students in grades 7 to 10; Translation of Japanese mathematics textbooks into English by the American Mathematical Society.