Long Island's East End paradise
- Growing pains on the Mexican Riviera. // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/28/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 30, p6
Considers Puerto Vallarta as a global tourist destination in Mexico. Description of the scenery; Tourist spots; Assessment of the whale watching activities.
- BAY OF FUNDY. // Coastal Living;Dec2011 Special Issue, p98
The article offers travel tips for the Bay of Fundy between New Brunswick and Nova Scotia and includes information about accommodations, whale-watching, and lighthouse exploration trips.
- Whale & Stay deal. // Travel Daily;7/9/2014, p8
The article reports on a two-night whale-watching package that will be offered by Oaks Lure in Nelson Bay, New South Wales.
- Whale Spotting--Guaranteed! // Lesbian News;Feb2011, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p32
The article offers information on the whale watching adventure being offered by charter yacht and dining-cruise company Hornblower San Diego in California.
- Therapy for the Soul. Arellano, Luisa Esquiroz // Travel Agent;11/26/2001, Vol. 306 Issue 6, p106
Features the Los Cabos vacation spot in Mexico. Details on the whale watching entertainment package; Information on the of choice activities; Accounts on the Los Cabos Star Spangled Savings package.
- Roughing it. Holler, Janis Frawley // Sarasota Magazine;Feb99, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p39
Describes a whale-watching expedition in Mexico's Baja California peninsula. Desert-like landscape; Cluster of igloo-shaped tents at the base camp on Isla Magdalena; Mexican cuisine; Behavior of the whales toward visitors; Driftwood monument to Magdalena; Friendships formed with tourist guides;...
- Baja Sur is Mexico's Eco-Capital. // Travel Agent;03/27/2000 Supplement Baja, Vol. 299, p17
Focuses on natural attractions in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Area's growth as a resort destination; Ecotourism; Whale-watching.
- SCRIMP OR Splurge. Nahirny, Jane // British Columbia Magazine;Fall2008, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p10
The article offers information for travelers about whale watching in British Columbia. Travelers can connect with nature aboard Seasmoke Whale Watching's tour through the waters of Johnstone Strait, near Alert Bay and Telegraph Cove. They will hear orcas sigh as wind fills the sails of the Tuan...
- Breaching Out. Seiden, Allan // Travel Agent;3/4/96, Vol. 279 Issue 1, p77
Reports on whale-watching cruises offered by travel agencies in Maui, Hawaii. Navatek II's snorkel/whale-watch cruise; Marine mammal experts aboard the Pacific Whale Foundation passenger sailboat and powerboats; Ocean Activities Center's whale-watch sails aboard power catamarans.