Pulmonary contusion: A collective review
- Correction. // New England Journal of Medicine;12/16/99, Vol. 341 Issue 25, p1944
A correction to the article "Chest Pain With a Surprising Course" in the October 7, 1999 issue is presented.
- An unusual primary percutaneous coronary intervention. Ezzat, V. A.; Holdright, D. R. // Heart;Dec2009, Vol. 95 Issue 23, p6
An abstract of the article "An unusual primary percutaneous coronary intervention" is presented.
- NURSE-LED CHEST PAIN ASSESSMENT: DOES IT ADD QUALITY? // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA13
An abstract of the article "Nurse-led Chest Pain Assessment: Does It Add Quality?," by A. Roebuck is presented.
- ADVERSE RISK PROFILE AND MANAGEMENT DELAYS IN PATIENTS WITHOUT A DIAGNOSTIC EXERCISE TEST: LIMITATIONS OF THE RAPID ACCESS CHEST PAIN SERVICE MODEL. // Heart;Jul2008 Supp, Vol. 94, pA34
An abstract of the article "Adverse Risk Profile and Management Delays in Patients Without a Diagnostic Exercise Test: Limitations of the Rapid Access Chest Pain Service Model," by B. S. Nair, T. Hamid, and S. Chacko is presented.
- clapping. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p463
A definition of the term "clapping" which refers to the percussion of the chest is presented.
- Chest. Jyoti, Kumar; Atin, Kumar // Indian Journal of Radiology & Imaging;Feb2007, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p58
A quiz concerning the case of an 18-year-old man suffering from cough and expectoration with fever for three months who undergone imaging of the chest with plain radiographs and computed tomography is presented.
- An Unusual Cause of Left-sided Severe Chest Pain. Yagnik, Vipul D.; Yagnik, Bhargav D. // Saudi Journal of Gastroenterology;Jan2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p82
A quiz about the differential diagnosis for an unusual cause of left-sided severe chest pain is presented.
- AN UNUSUAL RADIOGRAPHIC FINDING IN PULMONARY PARENCHYMAL ENDOMETRIOSIS. Kiyan, E.; Kilicaslan, Z.; �aglar, E.; Yilmazbayhan, D.; Tabak, L.; G�rgan, M. // Acta Radiologica;Mar2002, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p164
Thoracic endometriosis is an uncommon disorder. In most cases, the diagnosis is based on history alone and radiographic findings depend on the menstrual cycle. CT findings include ill-defined or well-defined opacities, nodular lesions, cavities, cystic changes and bullous formation. We report a...
- LATERAL THORACIC ARTERY EMBOLIZATION IN CYSTIC FIBROSIS. Salerno, S.; Mercadante, G.G.; Rabiolo, A.; Furnari, M.L.; Pardo, F. // Acta Radiologica;Mar2002, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p167
We report the embolization of an aberrant origin of haemoptysis ï¿½ from the internal branch of the lateral thoracic artery ï¿½ in a patient affected by cystic fibrosis. The technical implications for embolotheraphy in case of an aberrant origin of a haemorrhage are emphasized. Many...