Maybe a nuclear millennium
- Meeting & Training Calendar. // Nuclear Plant Journal;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p24
A calendar of events from August 2011-December 2011 is presented which includes AtomEco 2011, International Conference on Development and Applications of Nuclear Technologies, and Technical Meeting on Fast Reactor Physics and Technology.
- Upcoming events. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Jul/Aug1994, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p13
Presents nuclear energy-related conferences, seminars, and events slated for the second half of 1994. `Environment and Quality of Life in Central Europe: Problems of Transition,' by the International Geographical Union; `Politics and Political Science in a Changing World,' by the American...
- IAEA General Conference deals with nuclear safety, environmental issues. // United Nations Chronicle;Dec89, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p32
Presents highlights of the 1989 General Conference of the International Atomic Energy Agency. Environmental concerns about energy; Future mix of world energy sources proposed; Focus on nuclear power and related safety issues.
- Panel Discussion. // Proceedings of the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management Ann;2010, p1
The article reports that the panel discussion will discuss the capabilities and gaps of materials and infrastructure nuclear complex.
- The Changing Climate for Nuclear Energy. Bowman, Skip // Nuclear Plant Journal;May/Jun2007, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p26
An excerpt from a speech by Skip Bowman, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI), at the Nuclear Energy Assembly on May 24, 2007 in Miami, Florida is presented.
- 10th Anniversary of the ISNL. // Nuclear Law Bulletin;2009, Issue 84, p210
The article offers information on the International School of Nuclear Law (ISNL) session to be held from August 23 to September 3, 2010 to mark the programme's 10th anniversary.
- POWER-GEN International Preview: The Big Show Is Coming to the Big Easy. Wagman, David // Power Engineering;Oct2007, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p54
The article offers information on the inaugural POWER-GEN International 2007, the Big Show in the Big Easy, a nuclear power international conference and exhibition to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana on December 11 and 12.
- International Nuclear Law Association. // Nuclear Law Bulletin;2008, Issue 82, p232
The article offers information on the 2009 Nuclear Inter Jura Congress, organised by the International Law Association (INLA) in cooperation with the Canadian Nuclear Law Organisation, which will take place in Toronto, Ontario from October 5 to 9.
- Grabbing the Headlines. Wheeler, Brian // Power Engineering;Nov2010, Vol. 114 Issue 11, Special section p2
The article offers information on the 2010 Nuclear Power International conference in Orlando, Florida.