New construction contracts slip 2 percent
Tags: CONSTRUCTION contracts
- Construction contracting figures take a dip in July. // Buildings;Oct93, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the drop in construction contracting in July 1993 as reported by F.W. Dodge Division of McGraw-Hill. Drop in nonresidential and nonbuilding construction; Surge of activity in June; Other contracting figures.
- October construction contracts advance 1 percent. // Buildings;Jan1994, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the increase of contracting for new construction in October 1993. Reason for the increase of construction contracts; Volume of nonresidential construction; Areas where the growth occurred.
- Construction contracting declines 3 percent. // Buildings;Feb95, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p12
Reports that construction contracts has decreased by three percent in October 1994. Decline in residential building; Increase in public works construction; Total construction during the first ten months of 1994.
- New construction eases back 3 percent in July. // Buildings;Oct95, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the rate of construction contracts in the United States for July 1995. Effects of the July level on the Dodge index; Total nonresidential buildings for July; Comment by Robert A. Murray, Dodge vice president.
- New construction contracts proceed at even pace. // Buildings;Feb96, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p12
Reports on construction contracts in November 1995 in the United States. Dodge Index; Construction activity.
- June construction activity recedes. // Buildings;Sep96, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p14
Reports a three percent decline in construction contracts in the United States in June 1996. Annual rate of construction contracts; Decline in housing and nonresidential building activity.
- Construction contracts advance in August. // Buildings;Nov96, Vol. 90 Issue 11, p24
Reports that the value of construction contracts in the United States increased by one percent in August, 1996, as cited by the F.W. Dodge Division of The McGraw Hill Companies, New York. Analysis of the construction contracts that were awarded in the United States during 1996.
- November construction contracts climb 3 percent. // Buildings;Feb97, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p20
Reports on the increase of construction contracts in November 1996, in the United States. Value of contracts; Factors influencing the increase in construction; List of commercial categories which registered an increase in construction.
- Construction contracts fall off in January. // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the decline in construction contracts in Northeast Ohio in January 2003 as compared to the same prior-year period.