The exotic becomes the erotic?
- Discretion is the better part of candor. McCrea, C.H. // Las Vegas Business Press;4/10/95, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p4
Opinion. Comments on the role of sexual preference in employment. Revelation of sexuality as a strategy to gain acceptance; Discretion as solution to the issue.
- The sexual identity profile: A multidimensional bipolar model. Holden, Janice Miner; Holden, George S. // Individual Psychology: The Journal of Adlerian Theory, Research ;Jun95, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p102
Discusses the relationship between several dimensions of sexual identity. Sexual identity profile (SIP) as a multidimensional model; Factors that identify one's sexual orientation; Erotic behavior, images and nonerotic behavior continuum; Sample profiles of sexual identity.
- Sexual orientation is an HR issue. // Personnel Journal;Nov95, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p16
Gives a result on a survey on the issue of sexual orientation. Statistics.
- ...domestically attached. Wolfson, Evan // Advocate;10/14/97, Issue 744, p77
Reports that most Americans have adjusted to the idea that differences in sexual orientation are something they can live with. Freedom of gay people to marry; Fairer allocation of benefits in general; Transformation of gay's position in society.
- Berwyn adds sexual orientation to ordinance. Wooten, Amy // Windy City Times;6/4/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p1
The article reports that Berwyn have joined other cities in Illinois, which decided to include sexual orientation to its human-rights ordinance.
- Born not made? // Australia's Parents;Feb/Mar97, Issue 97, p59
Presents the findings of a study on the adult sexual orientation. Factors influencing sexual orientation; Possibility of a genetic explanation between sexual orientation.
- Your sex answers: How do you cope when a partner has prefernces you don't share. // Glamour;Aug97, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p74
Gives information on sexual preferences. Details on the feelings of partners to oral and anal sex.
- The Politics of Sexual Choices. Gagnon, John H. // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Oct2003, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p434
Discusses how the political and scientific contexts shape the way in which individual changes in gender preference in erotic relationships are understood in the U.S. Antigay prejudice; Issue of rates of change between one significant social practice to another; Sexual partner preferences.
- Transitions. // Advocate;3/18/2003, Issue 885, p19
Presents news briefs pertaining to amendments, approvals and rejections of policies concerning gays in the U.S. as of March 18, 2003. Inclusion of protection based on sexual orientation in the company Caterpillar Inc.'s nondiscrimination policy; Details of the approval of a gay straight...