The exotic becomes the erotic?
- Discretion is the better part of candor. McCrea, C.H. // Las Vegas Business Press;4/10/95, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p4
Opinion. Comments on the role of sexual preference in employment. Revelation of sexuality as a strategy to gain acceptance; Discretion as solution to the issue.
- The sexual identity profile: A multidimensional bipolar model. Holden, Janice Miner; Holden, George S. // Individual Psychology: The Journal of Adlerian Theory, Research ;Jun95, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p102
Discusses the relationship between several dimensions of sexual identity. Sexual identity profile (SIP) as a multidimensional model; Factors that identify one's sexual orientation; Erotic behavior, images and nonerotic behavior continuum; Sample profiles of sexual identity.
- Sexual orientation is an HR issue. // Personnel Journal;Nov95, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p16
Gives a result on a survey on the issue of sexual orientation. Statistics.
- Born not made? // Australia's Parents;Feb/Mar97, Issue 97, p59
Presents the findings of a study on the adult sexual orientation. Factors influencing sexual orientation; Possibility of a genetic explanation between sexual orientation.
- The Politics of Sexual Choices. Gagnon, John H. // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Oct2003, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p434
Discusses how the political and scientific contexts shape the way in which individual changes in gender preference in erotic relationships are understood in the U.S. Antigay prejudice; Issue of rates of change between one significant social practice to another; Sexual partner preferences.
- Transitions. // Advocate;3/18/2003, Issue 885, p19
Presents news briefs pertaining to amendments, approvals and rejections of policies concerning gays in the U.S. as of March 18, 2003. Inclusion of protection based on sexual orientation in the company Caterpillar Inc.'s nondiscrimination policy; Details of the approval of a gay straight...
- LITHUANIA. Wockner, Rex // Just Out;12/5/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the ban imposed by Lithuania on discrimination and harassment based on sexual orientation
- MASSACHUSSETTS: More immigrants cite sexual orientation for asylum. // Gay & Lesbian Times;11/5/2009, Issue 1141, p18
The article reports on the increase in the use of sexual orientation as a ground by asylum seekers to prevent them from leaving a certain place in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Background search. Miller, Neil // Advocate;6/13/95, Issue 683, p29
Opinion. Comments on the absence of sexual categories such as gay and lesbian and Egypt. Similarity with 19th century conditions; Question on whether gay identity is an invention of the modern West; Implications for the creation of an international gay and lesbian movement.