As America Ages, Muni-Backed CCRCs Come Into Their own
- N.Y. County IDA Selling $117M to Fund CCRC. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32733, p1
The article reports that the Ulster County Industrial Development in New York has released $117.1 million worth of bonds in behalf of Kingston Regional Senior Living Corp. The decision is conceived in order to finance a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), which is set to open in 2009....
- Losses Continue Amid Soft Primary. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;1/31/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33854, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. tax-exempt bond market in the last week of January 2013. She mentions that the market has faced losses into the third session of the week due to left over balances and limited trading. According to Dan Toboja, vice...
- Detroit, Heavy Outflows and Calendar Drive Market. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;7/22/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33948, p1
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. municipal bond market in the third week of July 2013. He discusses the impact of bankruptcy filing by Detroit, Michigan, substantial outflows, and a slew of economic indicators on the bond market that affects the bond...
- Tailored Solutions. // Your Church;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p47
Focuses on financial services company Ziegler Capital Markets Group. Financial services offered by the company; Difference between this company and others that provide loans; Role of the company in providing finance for churches.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/17/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32156, p8
The article presents the Bond Buyer Online's competitive bond offering calendar. It lists the name of issuers, time of sale, its financial advisers, insurers, negotiated bond offerings, and so forth. It provides the tentative dates for negotiated sales of $1 million or more. Some of the lead...
- Buyers Getting Some Relief With $58M Nevada CCRC Deal. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32025, p6
The article focuses on Ziegler Capital Markets Inc. which will price the first piece of a $57.7 million nonrated bond deal to finance the Las Ventanas Retirement Community, Nevada's first continuing-care retirement community, bringing some relief to the supply-starved high-yield market. The...
- Parks and Research. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p31
Reports on the bond issuance plans by the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission and by the county of Hartford in March 2004. Ratings for the bonds by Moody's and Standard & Poor's; Management of the Planning Commission's bonds by Davenport & Co.; Underwriting of Hartford's...
- CDO Bankers Rally Around Their Asset Class. O'Connor, Colleen // Bank Loan Report;3/31/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p3
Reports that a group of collateralized debt obligation (CDO) bankers in New York City has responded to the Bond Market Association's call for the creation of a committee dedicated to improving the performance of the CDO market.
- CDO Pros Rally Around The Asset Class. O'Connor, Colleen // High Yield Report;3/31/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p1
Reports that a group of collateralized debt obligation (CDO) bankers in New York City has responded to the Bond Market Association's call for the creation of a committee dedicated to improving the CDO market.