- Pajama party. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/1/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 39, Innerwear p4
Presents photographs of pajamas featured for the fall 1999 fashion season. Kate Spade's cotton shirt with matching drawsting pants; Tommy Hilfiger's gray cotton flannel pajamas; House's pink cotton pajamas.
- do's & don'ts. // NW;11/5/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p62
The article offers top style tips in pyjama dressing.
- Where can I find�. Zuckerman, Suzanne; Urdang, Melissa // InStyle;May2002, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p298
Provides reference to the products and fashion styles used by celebrities in the U.S. Design of the pajamas worn by Mary Steenburgen in the February 2002 issue of the 'In Style' journal; Overview on the make-up of Ashley Judd in the April 2002 issue; Price of the Jasmine cocktail hat designed...
- STREET PAJAMAS. LaRocca, Amy; Kang, Jenny // New York;12/5/2011, Vol. 44 Issue 40, p66
Several photographs of women who wear street pajamas in New York City and street pajamas offered by fashion brands are presented including fashion consultant Caroline Sieber in pajamas from the Sofia Coppolla collaboration with Louis Vuitton, Salvatore Ferragamo top, and Ari Dein pants.
- 'I need a PJ upgrade.'. // Glamour;Apr2003, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p113
Offers women advice on what type of pajamas to wear to complement their body shape.
- FEMININE FASHIONS. . Long, Lois // New Yorker;3/1/1969, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p77
The article presents information on the results of a survey regarding fashion trends in New York City. It says that slacks and pant outfits are allover the city. Cotton voile dominates the Tiktiner collection of Bergdorf. Pastel print on white for pajamas is being favored by Veneziano. The cost...
- Sweats aren't sexy, so leave them home. Beach, Morgan // Pipe Dream;4/23/2010, Vol. 77 Issue 21, p10
The article focuses on the need for college students to divert from pajama attire to new wardrobe styles in New York. It has been suggested that boys can expose their figures by wearing a plaid, collared shirts and a slim-fitting khakis. Wearing a watch adds to the sophisticated appearance....
- DESIGNER FOR (a lot!) LESS! // People Style Watch;Nov2011, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p94
The article previews several women's clothing and fashion accessories including silk cap-sleeve dress from H&M, pajama set by Josie Natori for Target, and metal earrings by Dana Kellin for Target.
- 1. Bedtime Story. Kane, Florence; Singer, Sally // Vogue;Mar2008, Vol. 198 Issue 3, p45
The article offers information on the popularity of pajamas designed by fashion designer Olatz Schnabel. It states that Schnabel opened her store of bedclothes in New York City in 2005, where she introduced her designs of sleepwears. It reports that Schnabel's husband Julian became famous after...