The ninth International Congress on Child Abuse and Neglect
- Action. // New Internationalist;Jul96, Issue 281, p30
Presents a list of organizations working for societal change, their aims and beneficiaries. Includes Clean Clothes Campaign; Labour Behind the Label; International Center for Trade Union Rights.
- Amman business and professional women's club. // Women's International Network News;Winter93, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p52
Presents Jordan-based Amman Club, a national voluntary organization. Organization's objectives; Amman's projects; Consultative Service Office for Women.
- At the airport: Child safety seats. // Child Health Alert;Jun93, Vol. 11, p2
Reports on Travelers Aid Society's program that makes 30 infant-only and convertible car safety seats for children available to families for up to two weeks. Price; Inclusion of instructions manual; Encouragement of Travelers Aid Society for local societies to set up their own programs; `Safe...
- Society's mission is justice for all. Perrone, Ellen // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/19/94, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p53
Features the Indianapolis Legal Aid Society, an organization which represents people who cannot afford legal presentation. Society's aim to provide liberty and justice for all; Handling of civil cases from divorce to adoption to bankruptcy.
- Community service society releases a basic guide to community resources. // New York Amsterdam News;11/20/97, Vol. 88 Issue 47, p8
Presents information on the guide `New York City: A Basic guide to Services and Community Resources,' released by the Community Service Society of New York (CCS). Comments from David R. Jones, President of the CCS; What the guide contains; Information on the society.
- Service group establishes Medicaid consumer project. // New York Amsterdam News;11/20/97, Vol. 88 Issue 47, p15
Focuses on the launch of a managed care consumer education project by the Community Service Society (CSS) of New York to reach 20,000 Medicaid recipients in Los Angeles, Philadelphia and New York City. How states will benefit from project; Total amount of grants CSS was awarded to operate...
- Indianapolis Legal Aid Society Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/18/97, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p45
Profiles the nonprofit organization Indianapolis Legal Aid Society. Mission statement; Financial profile; Management; Board of directors; Programs.
- NACSW Convention 2012 in St. Louis! // Catalyst Newsletter;Apr2012, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p1
The article offers information on the North American Association of Christians in Social Work (NACSW) Convention to be held in St. Louis, Michigan in October 2012.
- New Brussels base for European foundations. // Alliance;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, pP9
The article reports on the move of European foundations in creating centre for foundation activities in Brussels, Belgium and also accommodating the European Foundation Centre.