Testing ongoing on several promising Chinese fields
Tags: PETROLEUM -- Prospecting
- Kazakh offshore tenders by late 1997. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/11/96, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p23
Reports on Kazakhstan's plans to issue tenders for offshore oil and gas field blocks in the Caspian Sea by the end of 1997.
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;03/21/97, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p35
Reports on the Egyptian cabinet's approval of the award of four oil and gas exploration permits stemming from the September 1996 bid round.
- Guidance on North Sea IDC transition rule. // Practical Accountant;Feb97, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p53
Discusses the meaning and the context of the transition rule contained in an industry specialization program coordinated issue paper relating to the North Sea intangible drilling costs. United States Internal Revenue Service's interpretation of the term `minority interest' in the transition...
- Crude awakening. Reid, Jan // Texas Monthly;Nov95, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p140
Reports on the challenges faced by Texan oil explorers in South America. Border wars; Opposition from Indian tribes; Environmental policies.
- CNOOC Ltd. Announces Gas Discovery in South China Sea. // China Chemical Reporter;3/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p36
The article reports on the discovery of a new deepwater gas by Husky Oil China Ltd. in South China Sea.
- Canada's Hibernia oil project: Investment or boondoggle? Clayton, Mark // Christian Science Monitor;11/21/95, Vol. 87 Issue 250, p10
Discusses the controversy surrounding the economic viability of Canada's Hibernia oil project, as reported on November 21, 1995. Description of the project; Statistics of rising construction price; Environmental aspect of the project; Shareholders of the project; Amount of oil to be extracted by...
- Crude Oil requirement to shoot-up. Aiyar, Sharada // Chemical Business;Oct95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the study that the crude oil demand is expected to soar in India by the year 2010. Channelization of investments to the exploration and production sector in order to meet the growing demand of crude; Projection in oil price increase.
- Hydrocarbon exploration--a dismal future. Aiyar, Sharda // Chemical Business;Feb96, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p62
No abstract available.
- System manages seismic survey, processing // Offshore;Feb1988, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p41
No abstract available.
- Timor Gap wildcats. George, Dev // Offshore;Feb95, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the increase in flowrates at the Timor Gap wildcats. BHP's ZOCA Blocks 91-12 oil wells; Kakatua; Elang; Laminaria.