The five-gallon tool
- NAPCOR to add new members. // Waste News;02/02/98, Vol. 3 Issue 38, p20
No abstract available.
- NAPCOR welcomes four new members. // Plastics News;11/18/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p9
Reports that the National Association for Plastic Container Recovery (NAPCOR) has selected four additional members to its company. Information on the four members.
- Storage market holds consumers' interest. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;2/3/1997, Vol. 8 Issue 49, p15
Reports that molded storage boxes continue to be the fastest growing plastic housewares product, according to exhibitors at the 1997 International Housewares Show, Chicago, Illinois. When Rubbermaid Incorporated introduced its Roughneck Tote; Trends toward even-larger containers; Information on...
- Well-appointed Pete. // Beverage World;Aug93, Vol. 112 Issue 1547, p18
Features spinoff products for PETE, the mascot of the National Association for Plastic Container Recovery. Deja Shoes from Deja Inc.;. Sleeping bags made from Polyethylene (PET) bottles; Other products planned.
- Store it up. // Drug Store News;1/6/97, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p17
Presents the results of a survey on the use of plastic food storage containers in the United States. Number of household having plastic food storage containers; Use of the plastic containers other than food storage.
- NAPCOR notes. // Beverage World;Mar1995, Vol. 114 Issue 1587, p22
Presents news regarding the National Association for Plastic Container Recovery (NAPCOR). Naming of Terry Begley as chairman; Signing up of Phoenix to NAPCOR's Service Bureau; Joining of Wellman Inc.
- Photodegradable? Fie! // Earth Island Journal;Winter96/97, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p18
Reports that a `photodegradable' plastic bag used by a British environmental magazine remained virtually intact after a year's exposure to direct sunlight.
- EU DECLARES WAR AGAINST PLASTIC BAGS, MACEDONIA ALREADY WITH EXPERIENCE. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Nov2013, Vol. 13 Issue 136, p14
The article reports that Macedonia is the first country which banned the use of plastic bags in 2009 because of its harmful effects.
- Recycling growth. // International Construction;Jul98, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p50
Reports on the highest amount of plastic containers collected and recycled in Europe in 1997.