- Up, up and away... Markgraf, Sue // Dairy Foods;Sep97, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p12
Reports that H.P. Hood Incorporated is sailing its Skyship Series 500 HL blimp, in New England during September, 1997 as part of its 50th birthday celebrations of its Hoodsie Cup. Description and features of the blimp.
- Hood to Build $70M Virginia Plant. // Dairy Foods;Jun99, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the plan of HP Hood Inc. to build a processing plant in Frederick County, Virginia. Plant specifications.
- H.P. Hood Inc. Markgraf, Susan // Dairy Foods;Apr97, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p64
Features H.P. Hoods Inc., a company included in `Dairy Foods' periodical's list of top dairy companies for 1997. Financial troubles that plagued the company during its earlier years; Corporate turnaround under the stewardship of president and chief executive officer John Kaneb.
- Milk Processor Rewards Student Athletes With College Scholarships. // Dairy Foods;Feb2012, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p48
The article focuses on the Hood Sportsmanship Scholarships to be rewarded by HP Hood LLC to high school seniors in the six New England states, wherein they must attend a two-or-four-year accredited college or university in the fall of 2012 to participate on the scholarships.
- People-powered! Bay, Suzanne // BusinessWest;Sep94, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p13
Features the success of team concept in H.P. Hood ice cream division in Suffield, Connecticut. Effect of the concept in the company employees self-esteem; Opening of line of communication; Birth of the notion of employee participation in creating product lines; Decision making processes; Plans...
- Hood distributes Borden in East. // Dairy Foods;Oct96, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p11
Reports on the licensing agreement between Borden Inc. and H.P. Hood Inc. Terms of the agreement; Hood's celebration of 150th anniversary.
- Hood country. Markgraf, Susan R. // Dairy Field;Jan1997, Vol. 180 Issue 1, p1
Features Massachusetts-based H.P. Hood Incorporated, dairy processor. Financial data; Its major acquisitions; How the company view challenges and goals ahead. INSETS: Meet John A. Kaneb.;Redefining Hood's culture.;H.P. Inc. 150 years of milestones.;Hood's history of innovation.
- Dairy powerhouse. Vafiadis, Dorothea K. // Dairy Field;Jan1997, Vol. 180 Issue 1, p30
Offers information on the frozen dessert powerhouse plant of H.P. Hood in Suffield, Connecticut. Number of gallons of frozen dairy desserts produced per year; Product line-up; Process control system; Benefits given to employees. INSET: Plant-at-a-glance..
- Grand Opening a Grand Success. Mans, Jack // Dairy Foods;Nov2000, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p33
Offers a look at the milk plant of H.P. Hood Inc. in Winchester, Virginia. Features of the plant; Capabilities; Information on the plant's operations.