Renaissance of the rings
Tags: AUDI automobile
- Getting Warmer. // AutoWeek;06/12/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p28
Evaluates the Audi A6 automobile. Standing-start acceleration; Performance; Drive train; Engine specifications; Suspension Chassis and body; Safety features.
- Views and Reviews. // AutoWeek;06/12/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p30
Presents assessments by car owners and publications of the Audi A6 automobile. Interior design; Power; Efficiency; Strengths and weaknesses; Performance; Pricing; Engine specifications.
- Audi A8: Aluminum luxury. McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;Oct94, Vol. 245 Issue 4, p35
Features the Audi A8 automobile. Audi A8 as the first production car to use extruded aluminum for its structural frame; Increase in car's rigidity and crashworthiness; Front suspension system with double pivots; Antilock braking system.
- The crashworthy crown? McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;Nov96, Vol. 249 Issue 5, p39
Evaluates Audi's A8 luxury sedan. Design to compete in the stratospheric European luxury car segment; Innovative aluminum structure; Six airbags which enhance the protection; Cost.
- Aluminum Audi. McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;Dec97, Vol. 251 Issue 6, p36
Evaluates the Audi AL2 an all-aluminum, high-mileage small car. The concept behind the car; The aim to have it on the market in Europe by 1999; The unusual appearance.
- Audi's Luxo-wagon. Swan, Tony; McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;Jun98, Vol. 252 Issue 6, p28
Presents information on Audi's A6 Avant automobile. Features of the automobile; Benefits which the automobile offers to drivers; Cost of the Avant; Capabilities of automobile.
- Reviving -- and adapting. // AutoWeek;1994 Issue, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p52
Features the Audi 90 Quattro automobile. Manufacturer's data; Pricing; Equipment; Acceleration; Braking; Fuel and cargo capacity; Handling; Published benchmarks; Engine specifications; Drivetrain; Suspension; Dimensions; Maintenance expenses. INSETS: Owners voices.;Other voices.;Update '94..
- A car ahead of its past. // AutoWeek;1/10/94, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the lease deal for an Audi 90 S automobile advertised by a newspaper in Austin, Texas. Lease price of the automobile; Statement indicating that the car meets the United States government's 1977 side-impact standards.
- The incredible tin-can Audi. Pope, Gregory T.; Chien, Philip // Popular Mechanics;May94, Vol. 171 Issue 5, p32
Features the aluminum-framed Audi A8 automobile. Crashworthiness of lightweight structure; Use of vacuum-cast aluminum nodes and rivets.
- 1995 Audi A6. Sawyer, Christopher A. // Automotive Industries;Mar1995, Vol. 175 Issue 3, p24
Describes the features of the 1995 Audi A6 car and offers the author's impressions on it.